• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ugliest Organization member?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusGirl55

DarkWing said:
ewwwww shot gun thinks a boy is hot!!!
dude chill out. who cares what his sexuality is. and quit spamming.

back on topic..xaldin is the ugliest member and roxas is the cutest ;)

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
I actually find Lexeaus strangely smecksah.

srsly.

But that's silly Freya fer yew >_o

Vexen= ugly ftw

Axel425

well i have already said this but axel is the hottest and xaldin and xigbar fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, vexen followed soon after

Keyblader6

SOLDIER Cloud said:
Larxene, I hate that bitch

lol! But I hate Demyx because of his stupid Faux-hawk-Mullet-Flatop fusion haircut...VLARRRGG!!!!!!! I.... HATE!!! IT!!!!!!!

Keyblader6

You know Vexen kinda lookes like a guy in drag...
...And Marluxia kinda looks like he's metro(i.e.pink hair...i think the wears lip gloss too)

Axel425

yea im sorry i take it back axel is the hottest but roxas is close, heck i think axel and roxas like each other but nyways its definitely marluxia cuz he looks draggish and saix cuz he looks like a tool by the way engulfed i like your ansem sig "well, this sucks"

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Axel425 said:
yea im sorry i take it back axel is the hottest but roxas is close, heck i think axel and roxas like each other but nyways its definitely marluxia cuz he looks draggish and saix cuz he looks like a tool by the way engulfed i like your ansem sig "well, this sucks"
then check out his "different heart" series. Fan made videos, kinda like Dramatic Hearts only instead of subtitles he edits the videos in pant wetting ways. (aka funny ways)

Kinda spammy post, :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back