• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultima Blade VS. Fenrir

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
ok ill do what you did in your sig... ill write ur name down...as my only friend...im a loner

Awards
Well if it has to be either or I'd say ultima. But who say you had to pick one? ;) I don't use a lot of magic, so I go with Fenrir. But when I change to Final Form I have ultima there.

I wonder, you can switch to a different form in cut scenes, would it let you right before the final battle or would it automatically switch you back? It'd be awesome to fight as Final form. But then again, wouldn't have Riku so nm.

Omg, Ultima is the stupides keyblade ever, never liked it in KH1, never liked it in Kh2, i like fenrir, and having one combo getting taken away doesnt bother me at all I already have 14 combo, I dont need any more combo than I already have -.-
So kick my ass Ultima

Oathkeeperz

Website
oathkeeper.wordpress.com
Fenrir - You could use 2 negative combos to just unleash a finishing move directly. Finishing Moves Are Powerful, While The others just take time. The Fenrir Helped me alot in the Hades Paradox Cup.

Ultima Weapon - This is amzingly balanced strength + magic. It's good for Attack, Magic, Attack, Magic. Magic is pretty important as well. If you chose Mystic Wand in the Station of Serenity, This is a must have.

Ultima Weapon is my choice. Fenrir is still useful.

Oathkeeperz

Website
oathkeeper.wordpress.com
Fenrir is a bit better than Ultima for some reasons:
Negative Combo's (2 to finish move directly)
Strength

However.. The Ultima...
MP Hastega (Race!)
Balance (Strength and Magic)

I use the Fenrir a bit more than Ultima, 'Cause alot of creatures immune magik.

KH4LiFe

Kunoke said:
That doesn't shoot down the fact that Fenrir is useful. If not nearly vital.

^^^ how is Fenrir "vital"???

I understand that it has long range but so does the ultima.... I thought that I couldnt beat the minigame in 100 acre wood where u have to save piglet becuz i needed a longer blade but then i got ultima and I did it

Fenrir has 7 atk points and Ultima has 6
Fenrir has 1 Magic and Ultima has 4

DO THE MATH.......

U also said that we look at the raw stats.... WHAT ELSE is there to look at??? certainly not the appearance becuz Fenrir looks like sh*t so the raw stats are what we look at and like i said above... do the math

KH4LiFe

Walking_In_Dawn said:
Ultima. And why should it be a sticky? It's just a discussion of no particular help.

because there's always gonna be this debate... 3 pages in 1 night

and who said that a sticky is for help??? a sticky is to have an official topic so that other new ppl that join dont keep creating the same topic over and over again and if they wanna disscuss ultima vs fenrir then they can come here

Oathkeeperz

Website
oathkeeper.wordpress.com
Calm it.

Fenrir is useful still, It still has a longer range than Ultima Weapon, Even though Ultima Weapon has a long range as well. What about Kingdom Key? Do you hatte that? If you don't, why would you hate fenrir? Negative combo is awesome. Taking 2 Negative Combo abilities without combo pluses realy scares Heartless away.

getblazedordie

fenrir got better range then ultima, and sometimes it feels quicker than ultims, mayb cause its longer, but ultima got much more magic and mp hatega which kicks ass, so its a matter of personal choice

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
KH4LiFe said:
alright this is an official thread for the debate between ultima and fenrir

I seriously dont understand people who LOVEEEE the Fenrir...... seriously, i was 100% disappointed in it when I beat Sephiroth..

And it's not because of the way it looks (which is pretty sloppy) and the Ultima looks awesome, but it's because it is stupidly useless....

1) The Ultima gives you 6 Strength and 4 Magic
2) Fenrir gives you 7 Strenth and 1 Magic
3) Fenrir takes away 1 move from your combo

now, for anyone wit ANY logic at all, you know that you can sacrifice ONE strength point for 3 more magic points and a longer combo......I also know most of you use magic

me, whenever i go into wisdom, master, or final I ALWAYS use magic so why

would I want fenrir's strength? I'm level 92 and my journal is like 97%... I can kill ANY heartless wit the Ultima in the same time it'd take me wit the Fenrir

My choice on this is the Ultima.... Fenrir is useless... what do y'all think

P.S- this should be a sticky

fenrir is only useful for minigames. ultima is important because mp restoration is quicker.

Mr.

khrules said:
fenrir is only useful for minigames. ultima is important because mp restoration is quicker.

Fenrir is AWESOME against some bosses.
I mean, come on. 7 attack vs. 6?
The only magic I use is Curaga, and then I go into Berserk.
That combo = pwnz.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Uzumaki-Naruto said:
Omg, Ultima is the stupides keyblade ever, never liked it in KH1, never liked it in Kh2, i like fenrir, and having one combo getting taken away doesnt bother me at all I already have 14 combo, I dont need any more combo than I already have -.-
So kick my ass Ultima

Hey ultima is awsome and is way cooler than fenrir and i think you meant to say kiss instead of kick my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back