• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultima Weapon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R0x@$

Just a question but is there a ultima weapon in days? and if there is how do you get it? sorry if there is already a thread on this and please don't flame.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
There is an Ultima Weapon, but you have to obtain 255 Challenge Sigils first. In my opinion, it is one of the hardest items to obtain in the entire game.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I never said it was or wasn't. And I wasn't looking for a picture of the Keyblade, I was looking for a pic of the ability panel.

Rakushīnu

There is a Ultimate Gear and Ultimate Gear+.

Ultimate Gear
DaysTwilight_Blaze.png

Ultima Weapon
Ultima_Weapon.png

Last edited:

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Roxas is not asking for the Ultimate Gear, he's asking for the Ultima Weapon. But yeah, there is an Ultimate Gear/Ultimate Gear+.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Yes. To get the Ultima Weapon, you must obtain 3 sigils from each of the challenges that are available.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
So, you haven't unlocked all of the Challenge Sigil Missions yet? If so, yeah, you can go back and find the Ordeal Badges/Ordeal Blazons.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
It's not that easy, believe me. That's why they are called Challenge Missions. There are many restrictions and regulations in that mission that you have to accomplish before you are awarded any Challenge Sigils.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
So Ultima isn't exactly in Days, now is it? Ha! I guess that serves Days right, though justice wasn't served for KH2.. which is worse imo. I wonder if it's in Coded in some shape or form (like Days and to a lesser extent (an attack card), Re: CoM) or not.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
To obtain the Ultimate Gear, you must get 110 Challenge Sigils from the Challenge Missions. To obtain the Ultimate Gear+, you must synthesize it via the Moogle Shop.

this is what i meant, but thanks anyways

The thread title does say Ultima Weapon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back