• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultima Weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

okay i am majorly confused, what exactly do you need to do to get ultima weapon? i have all of the materials, i just need the moogle to give me that last orichalcum, but it won't let me synthesize the thing. What do i need to do exactly thanks

ultima weapon is an even bigger pain to get than the first kh

do i need to be at a special moogle level? thanks

Last edited:

-BLITZ-

Ok, let me sum this up REAL quick.

The seven Orichalcum+,
- Clear Atlantica
- Clear 100 Acre Wood
- Item Box in The World That Never Was
- The Brink Of Despair (by the second save point of this World)
- Clear Goddess of Destiny Cup in the UnderWorld Tournament in Olympus Coliseum
- Item Box in Twilight Town
- Sunset Terrace (need to jump on the bar/train to spot it)
- Item Box in Sapce Paranoids
- Central Computer Area (before the fight with Sark and MCP)
- A Collect List Bonus, Obtain at least one of ALL KINDS OF SYNTHESIS MATERIALS

Energy Chrystal can be used when you are at a certain moogle synthesizing level. A check box to use Energy Chrystal will appear when you choose to synthesize Ultima Weapon, if you are at the right level.

E

Eclipse

grr.....now i just need one of every item

i'm gonna kill someone ^_^

-BLITZ-

No, Orichalcum+ are rarer, only 7 of them in the game. There are like 16 regular Orichalcums.

-BLITZ-

Yea see, that's why i equip everyone with Lucky Lucky throughout the whole game. So i don't have to backtrack and get the materials later.

E

Eclipse

ok so i need dark crystals, twilight gems, blazing stones, frost stones, energy shards, and energy stones to complete the collection

that means i need to find air pirates, assassins, hot rods/aeroplanes, tornado steps/canon guns, bolt tower/gargoyle knight/gargoyle/nightwalkers, hammer frames/lance soldiers/trick ghosts

(the slashes seperate enemies that carry the same item)

where can i find these guys? thanks

-BLITZ-

Frost Stone can be found in Steamboat Willie, Twilight Gems can be dropped from Nobodies. Thats all i can help you with off the tope of my head.

PS. Sorry but i'm not gonna go look it up.

-BLITZ-

That's why i planned ahead. I learned my lesson playing KH1 and ended up having to backtrack and search for items when making Ultima Weapon. Lucky Lucky on all 3 party members will ensure that you get Ultima Weapon a lot sooner.

PS. It also ensures that Donald and Goofy get their second best weapons. The Nobody Lance and Nodody Shield.

E

Eclipse

^ whaaa? nobody lance and shield? i didn't know about that. oh yeah thanks for the 1up thing..i'll look there

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
ordaxjin, this is to answer your PM, and every one else. Your moogle needs to be at LEAST level 2. At level two it'll be able to use Energy materials. You need energy materials to half the amount needed to make the Ultima weapon.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
Its not called nobody shield its like rachasic record, I have 3, there not that hard to have the enemy drop, and yes it is a certain heartless, its the ones that carry the book, you can find alot in RG right outside Merlins. There are a few items that you can get, and the items that get dropped are the 2nd best there the 3rd best, the second is Save the Queen, and King, there best is Save the Queen and King +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back