• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimania interviews translated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahm-bulence

Yeah. This reminds me of that scene with Roxas and Axel and Axel says that Roxas might be falling asleep and they wont be able to talk like that much longer. Or something like that. I forgot where that scene comes from but I remember people saying that it didnt actually take place. Thats a pretty touching scene actually.

Pretty sure that was KH2 Final mix... and I think it did happen, just subconsioiusly or something...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This is pretty interesting. :) I like reading about what the game developers have to say, as well as what Nomura has to say. However, the developers are often much less cryptic which is wonderful. XD Thanks for the translations!

Pratiko

Awards
The "trust"-theme mentioned by Nomura would also play a great role in this as to allow another person not only connect to but also literally search through your heart (which in the KH Universe seems to be the most personal place an existence has) would require a great deal of trust.
A trust I tend to think that Sora and Riku have in each other after KH II.
So you mean, that diving into someone else's Heart is like, in KH terms, TAKING THEIR VIRGINITY!?
Oh gawd, what have we come to.

FantasyKing

They aren't looking like their younger selves. Those weren't real cutscenes from the game.

I find that hard since in the recently translated Nomura interview for famitsu he said and I quote "“Even though it’s a secret as to why Sora and Riku appear in their Kingdom Hearts (1) outfits, it’s essential for the story.”

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I find that hard since in the recently translated Nomura interview for famitsu he said and I quote "“Even though it’s a secret as to why Sora and Riku appear in their Kingdom Hearts (1) outfits, it’s essential for the story.”
He -does- say in the Ultimania that those weren't real cutscenes from the game. I was mistaken to assume that meant they wouldn't be in the costumes at all, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back