• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimate Card System

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eir

Awards
I see, thx. So does that mean the boost stays then for another week (if it was a FGM)?
If the Ultimate Card has an existing boost, it'll expire whenever that boost is due to expire. If you put a FGM on it, it'll expire in a week. If you make one of the Cloud & Tifa SR+ an Ultimate card, the boost expires next week after maintenance on 2nd October. Same as always.

I'm still unsure if you're talking about fused cards with boosts though to be honest...

lelouch345 said:
Ok so the most important question is...are these boosts permanent?

Yes. The stats taken from fused SR+ cards and put onto Ultimate cards are permanent.

But you can only upgrade an Ultimate card ten times, so you ideally want to make the most of those ten cards. You can then reincarnate the card and boost it ten more times, then it is considered maxed out permanently. If you check the first post of this thread, it's explained in more detail there.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
If the Ultimate Card has an existing boost, it'll expire whenever that boost is due to expire. If you put a FGM on it, it'll expire in a week. If you make one of the Cloud & Tifa SR+ an Ultimate card, the boost expires next week after maintenance on 2nd October. Same as always.

I'm still unsure if you're talking about fused cards with boosts though to be honest...
So that does mean that if you put a FGM on a HPed SR+ Card and the day before the boost expires you use that card as fuse material for the Ultimate Card, that card gets another boost for a week... right?

?

Key to Truth

Awards
There's one thing I don't really understand. When I was about to make my SR+ HP card Ultimate, there was a slot for a single card. When I tried to put one card there it said that you can only put there a Fairy Godmother. So I put a Fairy Godmother card and it says that that card can't be used for it. What are you supposed to put in there? An SR+ FGM? Does that even exist?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
That slot is for boosting purposes only. You put FGM there, and then use the 合成する button to boost it just like you usually would in the past.

If you want to make your card an Ultimate Card, just hit the アルティメット化する button. You don't need to put any card in the slot on the right.

Tigerruss

Awards
So that does mean that if you put a FGM on a HPed SR+ Card and the day before the boost expires you use that card as fuse material for the Ultimate Card, that card gets another boost for a week... right?

?

No, what is being said...
When you use a card as fuel for an Ultimate SR+ card you get x% of the card you used as fuel's stats added to the stats of your Ultimate SR+ card.

Fuel*x%+Ultimate= The new stats for your Ultimate SR+ card

But for some reason if the Fuel has a boost, the calculation uses the boosted stats for the fuel. And your Ultimate SR+ card's gains are permanent. So if you used a card with a 3x boost as fuel, it will give 3x more ADDITIONAL stats to the Ultimate card than if you used a card with no boost and the same base stats as fuel.

I hope that makes more sense.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
No, what is being said...
When you use a card as fuel for an Ultimate SR+ card you get x% of the card you used as fuel's stats added to the stats of your Ultimate SR+ card.

Fuel*x%+Ultimate= The new stats for your Ultimate SR+ card

But for some reason if the Fuel has a boost, the calculation uses the boosted stats for the fuel. And your Ultimate SR+ card's gains are permanent. So if you used a card with a 3x boost as fuel, it will give 3x more ADDITIONAL stats to the Ultimate card than if you used a card with no boost and the same base stats as fuel.

I hope that makes more sense.
So... it gives the card a 3x boosted stats permanently and a 3x boost for another week (or till the FGM ends)?

SoundMatch

Oh my goodness, I screwed up. I only used SR+ cards to level up my reborn card. Now it's at 26k atck after 10 fusions..... Goddamit..

SerphSF

Awards
Yes, the chances are random. However, if you use a HPed SR+ card as a material, you're guaranteed an "Excellent!".

(This information might be outdated as it was reported early into the Ultimate Card system's introduction just a few hours ago.)
it's just a theory, but i think is not random. ó vo;;
depends on the material you use to fuse

Example:
Material (Normal SR+) = Normal power up! (1%)
Material (HP SR+) = Exellent power up! (2.5%)
Material (Ultimate SR+)= wonderfull power up! (3.5%)

I try to find another 3 Yen Sin SR+ to prove it

Tigerruss

Awards
So... it gives the card a 3x boosted stats permanently and a 3x boost for another week (or till the FGM ends)?

Boosted x3 card normal card
75,000/75,000 25,000/25,000

The 3x card will give 750/750, 1875/1875, or (if you are lucky) 2625/2625 to the ultimate card. (if you use it as fuel)
The normal card will give 250/250, 625/625, or 875/875 to the ultimate card.
To the best of our knowledge, all stat gains are permanent (unless if you boost the ultimate card, that just has normal boost rules), so by sacrificing a 3x card instead of a normal card we get 3x what would be the normal additional gains. So it would be (1875+25000)/(1875+25000) instead of (625+25000)/(625+25000).

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
heart95key95.blogspot.com
This boosted 5% will be added onto the base stats of the original Ultimate Card. Only following that will the boost effect of the Ultimate card be applied.

Base stats are the card's normal stats without any boost, while initial stats are the card's stats before strengthening. Were you referring to the base stats or initial stats? I'm actually unsure about this.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
In your words, it's "initial stats". Or, to put it more simply, the stats of the SR+ card at HP before being transformed into Ultimate Card.

SerphSF

Awards
Yes, the chances are random. However, if you use a HPed SR+ card as a material, you're guaranteed an "Excellent!".

(This information might be outdated as it was reported early into the Ultimate Card system's introduction just a few hours ago.)
it's just a theory, but i think is not random. ó vo;;
depends on the material you use to fuse

Example:
Material (Normal SR+) = Normal power up! (1%)
Material (HP SR+) = Exellent power up! (2.5%)
Material (Ultimate SR+)= wonderfull power up! (3.5%)

I try to find another 3 Yen Sin SR+ to prove it

Ok, i try fuse different Material and i get this:

1 - S-Fire's Sta.sh
2 - S-Fire's Sta.sh
3 - S-Fire's Sta.sh

Material (Normal SR+) = Normal power up! and Exellent power up!
Material (HP SR+) = only Exellent power up!
Material (Ultimate SR+)= only wonderfull power up!

i don't know if i get bad luck, but i think we have a little chance to get wonderfull power up! with normal and HP SR+

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
To be exact, it's available in the charge money shop for 3000 charge money. And even if it becomes available without money, I expect that an outrageous amount of effort will be needed to get it.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
So the game just announced that they gave the wrong formula for the Reincarnation system (raged so hard at this.....)

Apparently, the transferred stats will be (5 x Boost Amount)% of your incremental stats.

Example:

Base Ultimate Card → Fully Strengthened Ultimate Card: 25000/25000 → 40000/40000

There is an increment of 15000/15000. So reincarnating the card will transfer [(15000/15000) x (5 x 1)%] = 750/750

If you boost your Ultimate Card with a SR FGM before reincarnating, the transferred stats will be [(15000/15000) x (5 x 2)%] = 1500/1500

Thus if the card has a x4 boost, transferred stats will be [(15000/15000) x (5 x 4)%] = 3000/3000! Making the renewed Ultimate Card 28000/28000.

Will update the calculations on the first 2 posts later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back