• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Ultimate Disney Summon~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FigmentJedi

DDM said:
rofl

Is Sinbad disney?? If he is he'd be the most kick-ass.

Only the chibi Sinbad at Tokyo Disneysea's Sinbad ride is Disney: http://www.tdrfan.com/tds/arabian_coast/sinbad/
I'd choose the Spring Sprite from Fantasia 2000, Figment, Madame Leota, and Walt Disney riding the Carolwood Pacific.
The Sprite could constantly heal your HP while she'd use plant growth to impale enemies.
Figment could come down on the Dreammobile and his combo move with Sora would absorb all Heartless in the area.
Madame Leota could float around using her haunted musical instruments with a combo move similar to the Stitch one.
Walt Disney would come riding the Carolwood Pacific(the miniature train from his backyard) and Sora would just hang on as the train just barreled into enemies.

lv_kh0720

TwilightSoulKey said:
I'd Summon walt disney

Health: 99999999999999999
Attack: 99999999999999999
Defense: 99999999999999999
Attack power: Flies around on dumbo using the three good fairy's wands to cast doom upon my enemies, as well as using a suped up tinkerbell that can heal me permanently :D

heyyyyyyy if we can use that kind of summon we'll kick up the org easily
(well don't you think that summon is too *think a while* extraordinary?:D)

Sora Final Max

yea i summon like 3 more soras all in different drive forms cause that whould like rock and stuff

UnknownEnigma

hahahahahahaha walt disney! thatd be crazy....why not the 101 dalmations? they can rip the heartless to shreads, bite off the org coats and reveal them and we can kill em like flies! for someone on the other pg how can zero help? pretty hard....i also think the jester guy from hunchback of notre dome (sp?) he brings the whole carnival with him and they all come dancing destroying the heartless, i like tht pluto summon idea

lv_kh0720

101 dalmatians COOL lol sure bad they don't have cruella de vil in the game though (P.S.: i like her black and white hair, oh... and her car lol)

that guy in Hunchback of Notredame's name is pretty hard... hmm i can't remember... but it's a good idea though :D

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
ah snap! whats his name >< that adorable fluffy dog (ok i think im wrong on the species! gimme a break im trying here! XD ) from the Black Cauldron (sp!??) that follows that boy around!! he would be an awsome summon!!!! arg!! WHAT IS THAT FLUFFY BEASTS NAME?! XD that would be one awsome summon!!!!!!! ^^;;

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
DragonRider1234 said:
Googie!!!
omg is that his name!? XD!!!!! that cute little dog thing in the Black Cauldron!?! .....if so you get a waffle! XD

and Timon and Pumba would be a sweet summon!!!!!!! have them charge after Heartless how they do when they chase after voltures (thats what those birds were around Simba the first time they see him right!?) XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back