• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimate Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

reVerse

Well, today we got in our hands the new scans of bbs. I´ve been around in the forums collecting ideas and wanted to make a thread syntethize them and add my own ideas.

Here´s what we´ve got...First of all, I want you to remember...In the lastest TGS09 trailer we see a phrase at the beggining. "The untold story of truth" .

I wonder why doesn´t anyone remember TAV, Vanitas and MX. Surely something big happened at the end of bbs, something which resolution was the birth of Xenahort and the the creation of bonds that Sora Riku and Kairi have with the protagonist. Although this may have happened I´m sure everybody forgot TAV. Two examples... Mickey, in KH2 when he is in Hollow Bastion during the Heartless invation he has a flashback. In that flashback he is with Ansem the Wise in his study. While they talk someone comes in. He talks to AtW and he tells him something with "Xenahort!" included. How the hell wouldn´t MIckey recognize that name????
Second prove. In the new scans we are introduced to a new world "Mystery Tower" in which we see Donald and Goofy alongside Ven! How wouldnt they tell anything about him to Sora!

Unfortunately my theory´s got a big grand hole.... Xigbar knows about TAV. He even tells Sora at The world That Never Was, "you dont look half the her the others were."

So please post your ideas and theories. >>reVerse/reBirth<<

Last edited by a moderator:

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I was thinking, did anyone ever confirm that Xigbar was talking about TAV? If not, he might have just been talking about the dozens of other wielders that existed in his lifetime. Like Eraqus, MX, and possibly Yen Sid. But yeah, I agree with you, something definitely did happen.

I was also thinking, Donald and Goofy didn't seem to know what Mickey was talking about in KH1 when he told them to look for a "key" in Traverse Town. If they were around in the middle of a bunch of fighting between keyblade wielders, you'd think they'd know what a keyblade is.

Either they got their memory erased or they have worse memories than I do, and that's saying something.

Axel of Ice

So please post your ideas and theories. If you find this thread interesting please complement me with rep power. >>reVerse/reBirth<<

oh boy.... you will get repped all right.... if you know what i mean.

But yeah.... probably an event at the end of BBS were all memories were sealed that halted the brith of the unverse but also wiped out the memories of Everyone around them. Kinda like when sora is in the pod and lion and people in hollowbastion forget them.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
have we even seen mickey meeting Master Xehanort? i mean we dont know what mickey is actually after so how can we be sure he met him to know the name xehanort? theres alot of theories that say somehow they forgot since donald and goofy meet ven but when they see roxas in a picture they dont know who he is or try to say its ven. =/

so far anything gos

xenos24

what really happen in bbs ? only time will tell. They may have forgotten their memories like axel of ice said to seal the unverse maybe theres people like namine in bbs I forgot what I'm suppose to post hell maybe theres one in reality a person who can manipulate memories? ... your tread is **** c'mon give me something interesting something awesome that my jaw will drop

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't understand what part of this is theory. Most of this is stuff known from the beginning.

About your Xigbar hole, he remembers but not very much detail which is interesting, but no one can be sure what would happen to cause it.

Superwes

No offense, but this was an obvious theory. I pretty much infered this, but IMPO all you did was put what we were all thinking into words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back