• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Umm... Glitch in Hundred Acre Wood?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

Okie. I have encountered an odd glitch. It doesn't affect game play, but its kinda wierd... I have completed the Hundred Acre Wood 100%, but It still has the cover from the original Kingdom Hearts... Has this ever happened to anyone else?

K

kh3

no but good find... i also noticed a glitch on the final page where winnie the pooh has his head stuck in the pot when i was walking up the hill on the left side i saw the treasure chest through the leaves =/

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
kh3 said:
no but good find... i also noticed a glitch on the final page where winnie the pooh has his head stuck in the pot when i was walking up the hill on the left side i saw the treasure chest through the leaves =/
cool I'll look for both when I get the pages..nice find

Fire Tears

I know another one. When you get the glide ability and you glide from the top of the page down to the bottom where you wouldn't be able to see yourself, you'll stay up there forever until you let go of the fly button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back