• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ummm riku wasent in half of those places?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I would of thought Aerel would of taken Alice's side but I guess it was not possible with her not having any legs make it kind of difficult to do. So I'm guess they just choosed Alice instead.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
alright even if he did go to all those places...doesnt really explain how he has the memories of the bosses SORA killed....

Remember the villain meeting room scenes at Hollow Bastion throughout KHI? Apparently Riku was in on those at least a little. Maybe he met some of them there?
Just because he never fought the real versions, doesn't mean he can't fight memory-versions of them...

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Remember the villain meeting room scenes at Hollow Bastion throughout KHI? Apparently Riku was in on those at least a little. Maybe he met some of them there?
Just because he never fought the real versions, doesn't mean he can't fight memory-versions of them...

Yeah. He knows they are evil and he's fighting his memories of them.

Awards
Riku's time in Re:CoM had nothing to do with his memories, except for Xehanort. i think those worlds were still from Sora's memories

anima66

ugh. people did not pay attention to DiZ. he fights the darkness in himself the worlds feature nothing but heartless and one of the evil council. he fight theses as tokens of the darkness in himself the worlds themselves do not matter they are not formed from his memories. the basement might have the power to from things from the heart? instead of memories. would explain how he fought his inner xehanort heartless.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Regardless of the villains being people Riku did somehow get to meet, the Worlds Riku went through weren't things that could've been created from his own Memories, as is proved by Twilight Town and the fact it makes little sense for DiZ to be able to pull it off.
And the villains themselves could've came from Sora's Memories as well, seeing how save for Maleficent, Riku had no true interaction with any of them in the worlds. They were as silent as the Heartless bosses.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I don't think CO has anything to do with memories at all, there are several scenes in R/R where it shows the organization obtain the cards, but in Sora's story, affter you fight them, they say they just got them from his memory.

Riku also fought the Parasite Cage remember? And he also met those other villains, and his words were "If I'm stuck seeing beings of the dark, I'm taking them out, one by one"

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't think CO has anything to do with memories at all, there are several scenes in R/R where it shows the organization obtain the cards, but in Sora's story, affter you fight them, they say they just got them from his memory.

Uh... CO is related to Memories. Hence why Memories can shape the floors and bring to life figments of your Memory. That's why the Org moved there, to perform experiments on Memories, seeing how the castle provided them with such an ability.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Did you play the game?
It does deal with memoires as we've seen from the events of CoM

You're forgetting the one most important question, which is "how would DiZ have sampled Riku's Memories, let alone turn them into cards". The one who truly seems capable of performing such a deed is Namine and that's how the Org members in the upper floors managed, so it makes sense that DiZ somehow snatched or copied the cards Sora used, and then gave them to Riku.
Makes sense

MasterHearts7762

Just because you never saw him in KH1 doesn't mean that he wasn't there. He very well could have visited those worlds as well, but because he and Sora were never in the same world at the same time, they never crossed paths.

That being said, I think that what it is is Riku going through the rooms already formed by Sora's memories.

This. All except this part, though:

That being said, I think that what it is is Riku going through the rooms already formed by Sora's memories.

Nope. Remember in i beleive one of the first floors, Zexy gave Riku a card? He was the one who was creating the worlds, because if he was going through Sora's memories, all the people would be there, because they're Sora's memories, not Riku's. Riku's had the world where there were only dark being like the bosses and Heartless.

That sir, is false. All of the worlds from Sora's memories were the rooms of CO formed into those worlds. So yeah, Castle Oblivion has pretty much everything to do with the memories.cards. :/

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But they weren't Riku's Memories, so it made sense they'd be empty. Sora was the one who actually remembered the people so he could interact with them, whereas Riku could not.
Take Twilight Town for example. The Memories there are Roxas's, not Sora's, so Sora didn't see, for instance, Hayner, Pence and Olette, whom Roxas had a keen interest in.

Zexion would hardly need to make the card himself, especially with Vexen bouncing about up-side and down-side in the castle and snatching cards right and left as well.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Point still holds. Worlds crafted from Memories not Sora's own = worlds lacking any people inside them. Hence, it can be applied to Riku as well.
As to the general concept, Ven was never shown anywhere near Twilight Town, so it's highly doubtful.

ruon

i've only read the first page but coded is going to answer if he was in those worlds. doesnt it because it does show him on Big Ben with kairi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back