• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth symbol a hint of memory?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I agree about the window, but until the series finished coming out and we saw there's no relation, you can't say they weren't meant to be put together.
And again, GA's post. The similarity is far too great for it to not have been meant to be that way.

That could be shear coinsidence though. I respect your opinion in believing this but I think people are getting to paranoid about little similarities that may mean things latter on. Nomura's methods in the past have corrupted alot of peoples views I think.

Raiyu

Website
www.rm-reborn.net
I agree with what Rain has said and I'd like to have my own input in. Unbirths have to do with the mind/memories due to how a person works. A person works when a someone has a sound mind, body, and soul. Here's what I'm getting at:

Nobodies: Body
Heartless: Soul
Unbirths: Mind

Without all 3 of these, a person cannot function properly. (Like Organization XIII wanted to be whole, cause they're nobodies with a body, but with no soul or minds as they don't remember there past selves, only when they were born.)

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I agree with what Rain has said and I'd like to have my own input in. Unbirths have to do with the mind/memories due to how a person works. A person works when a someone has a sound mind, body, and soul. Here's what I'm getting at:

Nobodies: Body
Heartless: Soul
Unbirths: Mind

Without all 3 of these, a person cannot function properly. (Like Organization XIII wanted to be whole, cause they're nobodies with a body, but with no soul or minds as they don't remember there past selves, only when they were born.)

No thats almost all wrong.
By mind you must mean heart and we have no indication that the unbirths are to do with the heart.

Nobodies have body and soul, no heart though.

Heartless are hearts not souls

Raiyu

Website
www.rm-reborn.net
No thats almost all wrong.
By mind you must mean heart and we have no indication that the unbirths are to do with the heart.

Nobodies have body and soul, no heart though.

Heartless are hearts not souls

No I mean, I know Nobodies have minds but they don't know there past selves. Like Roxas doesn't know who Sora was or Xion doesn't know who she is. And I'm assuming that none of the Organization XIII know who they were prior to becoming Nobodies.

I said Unbirths have to do with the mind or memories, not heart.

And I know Heartless are hearts but like the soul, they are needed to function. They help keep the body going.

Awards
unbirthsymbol-1.jpg

┐('~`;)┌

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
No I mean, I know Nobodies have minds but they don't know there past selves. Like Roxas doesn't know who Sora was or Xion doesn't know who she is. And I'm assuming that none of the Organization XIII know who they were prior to becoming Nobodies.

From what we've been told, that isn't the case. Roxas doesn't remember because he's a special case, and it's been made clear Xion is special too.

EdenTheSheep

So what seperates the Nobody, Heartless and Unbirth?

Nobody - No memories?
Heartless - No body?
Unbirth - No soul?

HELP!

Btw AMAZING THREAD!

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
No I mean, I know Nobodies have minds but they don't know there past selves.
Exactly a non special nobody does.

Like Roxas doesn't know who Sora was or Xion doesn't know who she is. And I'm assuming that none of the Organization XIII know who they were prior to becoming Nobodies.
Assumed wrong they mention that they have memories of their past lives.
I said Unbirths have to do with the mind or memories, not heart.
Mind what in the world?

And I know Heartless are hearts but like the soul, they are needed to function. They help keep the body going.
The heart is not needed just the soul to keep the body functioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back