• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth Symbol Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I kinda felt it was like an x in the heart meaning it was never there, but i will never know (well, nvm, i might someday)

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
maybe they became extinct and after BBS beings were born with hearts and they choose to either except light or dark........idk im just theorizing here

Zexy455

Website
www.myspace.com
ok, please don't flame me but i did a lot of research. According to the Secret Ansem Reports, a being is made of a heart, body, and soul. A heartless is created when darkness consumes the heart leaving behind nothing but the soul and body. W/o the heart, the soul and body fade into darkness and the dark-consumed heart becomes a different entity (heartless). If the heart was strong enough, then the soul will take command and will the body on creating a nobody.

The heart controls the body giving it feeling and emotion. The soul is life. The body is just a shell. So i'm guessing that Unbirths have no soul. hence the UN in unbirth meaning they are the opposite of life like Nomura said. And he did in fact say that in an interview. Its in the khinsider news archive. But they do have a heart and a body meaning that they have feelings and can express emotion. omg, that sounds really good! please dont flame, but do feel free to comment nicely.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
ok, please don't flame me but i did a lot of research. According to the Secret Ansem Reports, a being is made of a heart, body, and soul. A heartless is created when darkness consumes the heart leaving behind nothing but the soul and body. W/o the heart it has no guidance so they're just basically slave to darkness. If the heart was strong enough, then the soul will take command and will the body on creating a nobody.

The heart controls the body giving it feeling and emotion. The soul is life. The body is just a shell. So i'm guessing that Unbirths have no soul. hence the UN in unbirth meaning they are the opposite of life like Nomura said. And he did in fact say that in an interview. Its in the khinsider news archive. But they do have a heart and a body meaning that they have feelings and can express emotion. omg, that sounds really good! please dont flame, but do feel free to comment nicely.

everything sounds good to me except that bolded part. a Heartless is the corrupted heart (which might be what you meant, but just worded it wrong). that's why when you kill a Heartless, a heart is released. and that's why a Heartless can have a counterpart - a Nobody, which when killed in the proper order can combine to make the former being before being consumed by darkness.

Zexy455

Website
www.myspace.com
yup yup! thats exactly what i meant! :D sorry the slave to darkness probly threw you off. i meant they would just disappear and be lost in darkness.

Tigerruss

Awards
What would be weird if it is a bodiless person with a broken heart.
Though it quite possibly could be a soulless person.
I am not sure what to think but I think it has to do with memories, see the corners at the top, that is almost exactly the same as the cards in COM.(but it could be nothing just a design.)
The bottom almost look like trumpets. And the center is a heart in three sections.
I don't have a theory just saying stuff.

Zexy455

Website
www.myspace.com
Of course now I've been thinking again lol! All the enemy names are ironic descriptions of the enemy. Take for instance Heartless. They in fact do have hearts. Well they're nothing but a heart. Granted they're consumed by darkness but they are a heart. Nobody - a body and a soul. Nobodies do have bodies lol! So maybe Unbirths ARE the soul instead of lacking a soul. Either way, the unbirths do have to revolve around the soul somehow. Nomura said they are the opposite of life. The soul being the life of a being, unbirths have to relate to the soul in someway whether it be in lack of or nothing but.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Nomura said they are the opposite of life.

:/

No he didn't, everyone seems to think that he said such a thing, but it's a misconception. Though the 'soul' being the main component to the unbirths is still plausible.

Zexy455

Website
www.myspace.com
:/

No he didn't, everyone seems to think that he said such a thing, but it's a misconception. Though the 'soul' being the main component to the unbirths is still plausible.

He did IN FACT say that. i clearly read an interview saying he said so. its in the news archive. i read it here on khinsider.

Zexy455

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah thanks for the support (T_T). darn, i knew i read it somewhere. but if i'm not mistaken iridium you were saying that as well in another thread. http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...now-about-birth-sleep-unbirths-so-far-82.html so surely you must've read it somewhere too. i'm not calling you out but i'm just asking where could it possibly have been that everyone seems to have known nomura said it. i mean, i myself remember reading it in an interview. i looked all over the internet within a few minutes (trust me, one of the few feats i can pull off haha!) and didn't find the interview anywhere.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
:v that means it doesn't exist. That misconception has been going on for ages because people tried to force the supposed literal meaning on it based on something else Nomura said about the name, something along the lines of that - lo and behold it has a meaning we'll see reflected in the game.
What that meaning is was never said, seeing how - lol, it's kind of a spoiler. Lol.

zillagod

Well the only quote I could find from an interview with Nomura where he talked about Unbirths was this, "Nomura: There is meaning in various ways, adding "un" creates the opposite meaning of "birth" thus the "unbirth". With this, the "unborn" is given real meaning. Unbirths designate the feeling of this game's motif. The kind of existence they have will be revealed soon."

I got this from the news archives here at KH Insider, here is the link. It's pretty far down the page.
New Nomura Interview Translated - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back