• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirths/Unborns

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Personally, didn't make alot of sense to me. If she were his broken memories, she'd HAVE memories of her past self.
I personally think that since unbirths haven't appeared BBS, they must have something to do with the creation of heartless. Think about it: Heartless appear after unbirths die?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Personally I think that an unbirth is created when darkness causes a reverse birth. And eventually the unbirth's were reborn as heartless, but this is just an idea not a theory.

Did you play the games?

Then you'd know that the heartless were created by Xehanort.
And that occurred after BBS, and yes Pinwheel, since Unbirths are the precursors to the heartless naturally they are connected (same can be said for nobodies by extension).

Driveshaft23

What if an Unbirth is similar to a nobody, in the fact that it needs a body and heart? What if an unbirth is from someone who loses their soul for whatever reason? Long shot I know, but it would relate to heartless. Perhaps the unbirths were what intrigued Xehanort and his studies included them and he found a way to remove the body from the unbirth creating a heartless? I'm probably wrong, whatever.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
What if an Unbirth is similar to a nobody, in the fact that it needs a body and heart? What if an unbirth is from someone who loses their soul for whatever reason? Long shot I know, but it would relate to heartless. Perhaps the unbirths were what intrigued Xehanort and his studies included them and he found a way to remove the body from the unbirth creating a heartless? I'm probably wrong, whatever.

When the soul leaves the body, it gives way to death. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Also, Xehanort experimented (and accidentally created heartless from) normal people, not Unbirths.

Driveshaft23

I mean like if it's a temporary removal from the body. If someone flatlines but they bring them back type of thing. But that wouldn't explain why we haven't seen them yet. And I thought maybe the unbirths made Xehanort curious in the first place, and he took what he knew of the unbirths and made heartless. Regardless, I'm sure I'm wrong.

Iridium

Awards
Well Xehanort did not know of the memories that consisted of his previous life before he was nursed to health from Ansem. So that would be a no.

Qarx

Well Xehanort did not know of the memories that consisted of his previous life before he was nursed to health from Ansem. So that would be a no.

Except he referred to Aqua's armor in the "Room of Sleep" as, "Friend".

Funny how the Keyblade was there, too. Most "dead" characters we see have their weapons disappear.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Except he referred to Aqua's armor in the "Room of Sleep" as, "Friend".

Xehanort seems to have a faint hold of his past memories, though only to an extent. We can't be sure if this "friend" conversation is something Xehanort remembers or only if it is acting like an instinct, similar to what I believe happened with the creation of the heartless and the finding of Castle Oblivion.

Qarx

Xehanort seems to have a faint hold of his past memories, though only to an extent. We can't be sure if this "friend" conversation is something Xehanort remembers or only if it is acting like an instinct, similar to what I believe happened with the creation of the heartless and the finding of Castle Oblivion.

You have a point there.

We won't know till 358/2 Days and BBS come out to learn the back story behind Xehanort.

At what point in the (game, also) story does he enter that room? When does Xigbar talk to Zexion about it?

It wouldn't make sense for Xigbar's cutscene to happen during KH2, that's for sure.

Iridium

Awards
The scene was in KH2: FM+ not the original, but it took place before CoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back