• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Unchained X Releases in Japan in September 2015!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziegentraumer

Okay, seriously. Am I the only one here who's starting to wonder if Kairi and Riku are gonna sport those same color schemes from the UCX wallpaper in KH3? :eek::confused: Anyone??

Last edited:

Aerora

Okay, seriously. Am I the only one who's curious to theorize that Kairi and Riku will sport similar color schemes like they are in the last wallpaper pic in Kingdom Hearts 3?? :eek::confused::biggrin:
Their color schemes there are based on Donald and Goofy, though. Kairi's is still in the same family as her KH1 palette, but I can't see them adding green to Riku's like that.

Emperor

Okay, seriously. Am I the only one who's curious to theorize that Kairi and Riku will sport similar color schemes like they are in the last wallpaper pic in Kingdom Hearts 3?? :eek::confused::biggrin:

I think they're both gonna get the same treatment Sora got and have their 3D outfits merged with their KH2 outfits - well for Riku at least, I'm not sure what Tetsuya will do for Kairi. I think their color scheme in the picture is just paying tribute to Donald and Goofy.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
It turns out that most people like everyone's outfits best in KHII, as far as I've seen on this forum, so most likely they'd have a fusion like Sora.

DAT UNCHAINED X HYPE DOH

mLahulia

Awards
these wallpapers are so cuuuute! i might just use the one of kairi sora and riku 8) i cant wait til kh unchained x is released world wide!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
it shouldn't be i think around october 2015 it comes out also if this comes out next month that means the story might be done

um this you guy and gals see this tweet from the kingdom hearts unchained x twitter acount

Development has now become final adjustment stage. Supposed to test play will play happily, it is also sad to think that it is the day approaching unusable this data. But, like who can play to overstep this sorrow to everyone, so to complete crying, thank you. @ Director Nomura

here the japanse tweet

開発は現在最終調整段階となっています。
テストプレイのはずが楽しく遊んでしまい、
このデータが使えなくなる日が近づいていると思うと悲しくもあります。
ですが、皆さんにはこの悲しみを踏み越えて遊んで頂ける様、
泣きながら完成させますので、よろしくお願いします。
@ディレクター野村

Goldpanner actually translated Nomura's tweets for us, which we've posted on our Chi account :3

Development is currently in the last stage of fine-tuning. I have been having so much fun with what was meant to be a test play that when I think about how the day is rapidly approaching that this data won't be able to be used any more, I feel sad. However, I'll get over my sadness so all of you will be able to play, and as I weep I'll get it finished, so please enjoy. @Director Nomura

Even as I endure the other staff making fun of my poor deck (I started later than the others), the crisp feel that we were determined to have and the nice tempo it progresses with make it difficult when it is time to stop. All of the staff are working hard, so please wait just a little more before service commences.
@Nomura @KHUX @_KH

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
You'd need to make a Japanese iTunes account and log on your iOS device with that account and download it from the store.

Settings, iTunes & App Store, click on your Apple ID, View Apple ID.

(Can't get English to show up from here on my phone) 3rd option from the top: Country settings, change Country, choose 日本, agree the T&C, add in random Japan address, next and you are done.

You can fully access Japan's store. The only issue is that you can't download non-free apps and do in-app premium purchase unless you have a JCB card or purchase a Japan iTunes gift card. Kingdom Hearts in Japanese is キングダムハーツ, so use this to search if you need.

Thanks guys!
It surprises me that it's already almost September :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back