• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Under Mickey's Hood

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LishatheAeroMage

Yeah, they would. And besides, if you look Mickey isn't wearing Sora's vest, nor his gloves or necklace. There are also some black lines that aren't on Sora's clothes, so what the heck is it supposed to mean?

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Thre's gotta be some kind of symbolism hidden here... I just don;t know what the old clothes could stand for...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Maybe red could stand for twilight, or "present", or something of the sort... any ideas?

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i think that whatever it is its very very big and its ganna be one of the plot twists probably

it would be really funny if when we play the game we found out the clothes mean nothin and there is no symbolism whatso ever

keyblade_creator

BHKiller said:
Thre's gotta be some kind of symbolism hidden here... I just don;t know what the old clothes could stand for...
he had the outfit on during CoM,so maybe he just liked the suit

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yeh but it looks slightly different the one in com was more colorful i think unless im bein dilusional which could very well be

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
It would be funny if nomura was using this to cover up something even more imortant... oh well =O

EDIT: BTW: when i said old clothes, i meant SORA's old clothes

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
the clothes probably mean somethin but if its really important then we wont know till we play the game but the best guess i could come up with so far is it has to do with the fact that soras memories were altered or somethin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back