• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Under Mickey's Hood

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferretfrenzie

I bet Mickey is just a Sora wanna-be fan........lol.

Mickey: Oh, Sora! *waves hand in the big fan crowd* Can I have your autograph?

Sora: Why, of coarse you can Your Majesty. And since you're a friend, take my special addition Sora outfit. *hands over clothes marked SMALL*

Mickey: Why, thanks! Now I just have to get the same necklace and shoes as you. They should be in Shop-Oblivion!

It could be a possibility. = )

TheKing'sGuard

I wonder if it's a suit of power or wisdom or something? It has to have some kind of meaning.

I think it's real cool though how we get to see King Mickey pissed off after Xaldin wipes the floor with Sora.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
What is weird is that he went into his orginal clothes, as well as he some how got all pwnage.

He is that way because it is a tribute to the orginal concept.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
ferretfrenzie said:
I bet Mickey is just a Sora wanna-be fan........lol.

Mickey: Oh, Sora! *waves hand in the big fan crowd* Can I have your autograph?

Sora: Why, of coarse you can Your Majesty. And since you're a friend, take my special addition Sora outfit. *hands over clothes marked SMALL*

Mickey: Why, thanks! Now I just have to get the same necklace and shoes as you. They should be in Shop-Oblivion!

It could be a possibility. = )
or maybe sora is a mickey-fan

i doubt his clothes looking like soras have anything to do with the game because then you would have to ask why does sora's kh2 clothes look like riku's kh1 clothes and why does sora's kh1 clothes look like mickey's clothes from the original mickey, to me all there clothes look alike

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
RikuHeroOfDark said:
or maybe sora is a mickey-fan

i doubt his clothes looking like soras have anything to do with the game because then you would have to ask why does sora's kh2 clothes look like riku's kh1 clothes and why does sora's kh1 clothes look like mickey's clothes from the original mickey, to me all there clothes look alike

RikuHeroOfDark has a point... after all the trailers and pictures... and whatnot.. after a while they all look the same... O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back