• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

underpopulated worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
It doesn't really matter to me anyway... the worlds were never really "populated" in any of the other Kingdom Hearts with the exception being the "original" worlds. Besides, if I had to choose between adding an epic boss fight or add random NPCs, I'd choose the boss fight.

I'd choose the random NPCs for having a lively town. Throwing in an 'epic boss fight' seem a rather cheap way of 'making it epic' rather than having a complex town with... I dunno, NPCs having a daily schedule and strolling around, talking to them to get gossip, hints, tips or some easter eggs. Then again, I have been spoilt by Western RPGs for NPCs

I didn't sat traverse town had more NPC's than a certain game, I said it had enough,the way the world looked and felt is what made it feel populated. That's all I said.

I agree. It was definitely 'more lively'. Traverse Town did have all the nook and crannies, with lighting and some shops you can look at. Sure, Twilight Town was definitely larger and it may have more... NPCs, but was it the better town? No. Twilight Town was boring and uninteresting...

...like the majority of Kingdom Hearts II

/shuns anyone who tell me otherwise

Its less of the actual NPCs and more that they friggen refer to the invisible "spectators" and "guests". If you aren't going to use time to add in background characters, then don't refer to them.

Agreed. Speaking of which, I hate it when they make Birth by Sleep trying to emulate the PS2 games. I mean, when I think of Dragon Quest IX, I think of: "They are looking at Dragon Quest VIII, but managed to fit NPCs, a very lively town and equiping armour actually shows on your character". I mean, I wouldn't mind some fucking sprites for christ sake of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep if it means we get all the stuff like NPCs and a much better world.

But then, I am what... a minority?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
its just odd when certain ares are so desertedin disney world its okay for some becuase what would it be populated with such as the atlantica we only saw other mermaids in the movie at the end. in hercules were only ever in the colessioum and putting thousand fasn in the audiece ist needed, mabey if we were more in the city then pc would be okay, in rdiant garden there should of been a few people around the shops. twilight town was always semi poulated in is safe area it gve some life to the town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back