• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Uneksia (An LDJ and KWB collaberation)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
Thursday 15.12.2005
Log: 23199

Uneksia, a world unlike any which you have ever visited, even ever dreamed of. A land where physics is meaningless and the laws of reality do not apply, a land where your spirit forms that of it's true animal self and roams free to search for adventure, a land where your dreams come true.

However Uneksia is not a world where any human can go. You cannot step on it's hallowed and holy ground, it cannot be spotted on any map, it has never been discovered by the greatest explorer's of our time. No, Uneksia is a world where only our subconcious can enter, where the soul can feely travel. There you can become your true animal spirit and enjoy life for all it's worth.

Since the dawn of time it has been believed that humans have been able to travel to this land and relax rom the reat troubles of then. Over time Uneksia hs developed as the human mind has learned from it's achievements. The earliest known recordings describing Uneksia come from early 12th century Japan where an extremly manuscript of the king describes Uneksia as,

"A dream, no a land, maybe even both. A place which i have never seen, but wish to return to."

It is known that in every generation only about 100 people of the entire population can journey to Uneksia, and those who have have never regretted it. All has been peaceful for as long as Uneksia has been around, however all is about to change.

Lately however there have been many sightings of prehistoric beasts wandering the plains of Uneksia. Nobody has been able to confirm this, however it has worried those who currently travel to Uneksia, including me.

My name is Albion Nightshade. I am one of the 100 who can currently travel to Uneksia and i have been researching it since i have been able to go there. I can clearly say that i have never seen these beasts before, but i vow to make sure that they do not disturb the peaceful and holy land. Along with my colleague i will attempt to gather some of the chosen to protect the land and all it means to us.

End log.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright i've put a lot of thought into this and with KWB's help (who i thank with all my heart) i think i've come up with my best idea yet. (Lot of credit goes to KWB though)

Posistions:
Researcher - LDJ (Panther)
Researcher & Colleague - KWB (Wolf)
Protector - GoH (Lynx)
Protector -
Protector -
Protector -
Protector -

Rules:
No godmodding/powerplaying etc etc etc
Have Fun
No two of the same animal spirit
Detailed bio's please
Post "dreamland" if you've read the rules and fully agree to abide by them
Please be Literate (can't stress that enough people)
If you sign up and then pull out i will bug you for the rest of your time on KHI (Trust me i can be annoying)
No one lining, at least a paragragh per post

Alright now that that's sorted let's mve on to the template:

Name:
Appearence: (Yes we will be traveling int he real world aswell)
Animal Spirit: (Form in Uneksia)
Real World Occupation:
Personality:
Bio:

Last edited:

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
dreamland

((thanks for the credit LDJ, but you've done more then I have on this rp. I just designed the enemies, from my memory. ))

poisenapple.jpg

Name: Tala(running Wolf) Tithe
Animal Spirit: wolf
Real World Occupation: part time at a coffee shop/reasearcher of uneskia
Personality: stubborn and quite the one to follow in her ways. She is very prideful and at times, childish. But she can be serius when need be.
Bio: Fresh out of highschool Tala began to enter Uneksia a couple days after graduation. She started school a year late do to her mother thinking she was ready for it yet, thats why she graduated at nineteen. Now she lives in her own apartment and after finding Uneksia she found _________(ldj) who could also enter Uneksia. To her, it was a rare coincidence to find someone else near where she lived who could enter Uneksia. She joined up with him and began to research Uneksia while balancing a part time job at a coffee shop to help pay for the apartment bills why her mom helps pay as well. Her mom still sees her as and elementery school student but Tala mangaged to convince her to let her move out on her own.

Last edited:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Dreamland

Name: Gwenyth Levithen
Appearence: Curly auburn hair frame a pale face predominated by large grey eyes. She wears simple, yet stylish clothes to keep up a professional appearence.
Animal Spirit: Lynx
Real world occupation: Diner front
Personality: Thoughtful and intense. She posseses a serious nature that is contridicted by her love of laughter and immaturity. Enjoys the simple things in life, though she has a daredevil streak to her.
Bio: She's been in touch with Uneksia for several years, though only fleetingly. Only recently has she begun to frequent it more and understand it. It sparked her creativity, encouraging her to find the beauty in everything that her own world has to offer. Her passion is photography, and her dream is to one day pursue that career, so she's saving up to go to a suitable art school.

OOC: Uh, hi! ^-^ Can't wait to start, hope everything's in order. *points up*

kingdomwolfblade

(( I thank you for joining. ^-^))

LIST OF ANIMALS TAKEN

- wolf(kwb)
- lynx(GoH)
- panther(LDJ)

Last edited:

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
Cheers for joining GoH. And KWB you did give me the encouaragement to continue with it.

Name: Albion Nightshade

Appearence:
wayne.gif

However he is slightly younger looking, but still has a few grey hairs in his head. He also wears glasses.

Animal Spirit: Panther
Real World Occupation: Researcher

Personality: Albion has always been a quiet person, however he has always enjoyed the company of freinds. He can be obessesive at times and focus on something so much that he will forget about other things around him but his main priority is to make sure his freinds are ok.

Bio: Albion first visited Uneksia when he was 7. Back then however he never fully realised what was happening, he just assumed that he was dreaming one night about a beautiful land and when he woke up it was gone.

However this would not be the last time he visited Uneksia. It seemed that everytime he felt lonely or sad that he would wind up on Uneksia and soon enough he started to keep a journal of his journey to the holy land.

Growing up in England, Albion was brought up by a fairly wealthy family. His mother was a very succesful journalist while his father was a professor of psychology at Manchester University. This lifestyle meant that Albion's family had a lot of money and what he didn't know was that when he turned 19 then he would be allowed to open his trust fund, which by then would be into the million mark.

As he grew up he took a course in psychology, the same as his father's but also because he wanted to learn more about Uneksia. By this time he had done enough research to discover the name of the land and discover it's nature. At the age of 19 he travelled to America where he bought his own apartment and set about discoveing more about Uneksia.

Ater two years he had sorted out part of it's past and also discovered that only 100 people from each generation could enter the realm. It was at this time that he met up with Tala. She was a graduate who he believed had an amazing imagination, but it was when they met on Uneksia when they oth decided to join together to unlock it's secret's and discover all there is to know the great land.

Hopefully we'll get a few more people to join and then we can start.

kingdomwolfblade

((*looks at the sky.* I don't see any peices fallen off yet.))

it won't let me edit my post and i'm changing my charecter appearance so here it is.

Elf_2.jpg

Last edited:

Dark_Angel_Boy

Website
darkangelboy.proboards80.com
Dreamland

Name: Ash Valentine
Appearence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v373/Mercury_Knight/Anime%20Guys/infinite_ryvius01.jpg
Animal Spirit: A small , Jet black Raven.
Real World Occupation: Club Singer

Personality: Ash has always been a kind & friendly person , seeking to help those in need. However he can be quick to anger if he feels someone is acting cruelly towards another person.

Bio: Orphened at the age of 8 Ash was forced to live on the streets for 3 years before he was eventually taken in by a young musician who raised him as his son. Shortly after he was taken in by the musician Ash started to visit Uneksia. Inspired by the amazing land he saw he began to delve into song writing.

At the age of 16 Ash enrolled in a College in England where he studied English Literature & Music for two years. With his Fathers blessing Ash moved to America after graduating to try and follow in his Fathers footsteps. Going for a small time job in a local nightclub Ash still drew inspiration from Uneksia to help with his song writing.

[hope this is ok]

kingdomwolfblade

swoot, another person joined.

LIST OF ANIMALS TAKEN

- wolf(kwb)
- lynx(GoH)
- panther(LDJ)
- raven(dab)
- husky(BA)
- hawk(tobuoi)

Last edited:

Bear

Ouranophobic
ooc: Ello hobbitses :D
"dreamworld"

Name: kai tamagachi
Appearence:
boy_1.jpg

Animal Spirit: Husky
Real World Occupation: Dojo owner, and karate teacher.
Personality: Easy going, cheerfull, almost always thinking positive, and charming.
Bio: Kai tamagachi, was a former student, at the dojo he's currently running. After his teacher died, he worked for the summer, and made enough money to buy the dojo. He's been extremely happy with his position in life, and loves teaching children karate. He finds himself in Uneksia, to help with the current issues, and protect the land from becoming currupted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back