• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

UnisonRush and Voltage Stack

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

relentlessheart1

we are all familiar with the trinity armor easter egg, when you do trinity limit, Bots TAV will join the command.. but has anyone tried unison rush and voltage stack while fighting trinity armor? will the bots join the fun as well? s1ilikelizards

Absent axel

Man... I am so trying that in my next playthrough. When I face trinity armour im gonna test out those friendship commands.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
not all of us i didn't know about that until now. and i definitely need to try that too. those friendship commands are already available by that time right.

/starts new game

Coeurl

Demon Dance
well i dont really need to buy them all at once. after buying one, i'll just restart from last save point then buy another :v

relentlessheart1

so far, i have tried trinity limit... and for the record, the power did went out threefold! hehe so have anyone tried it yet? i have already did a new play for this, this is so awesome, though the bots dnt speak while in the limit, that sucks.. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back