• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unknown Lifeform Found In North Carolina Sewer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Bleh!
It almost looked like some type of animal organ or something like that.
Scientists may be right since they can apparently live in polluted areas (says Wiki but...).
WTF looking into a sewer...?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah, I saw pictures of this on /b/ last night.

I was wondering what the hell it was.

Apollo

Silver Member
That's so gross, I got a little sick when I saw them.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Oh wow, um, that looks gross. But honestly, I thought they were worms shaped into a big meatball at first. XD But wow, that's gross but um, good to know what they are now.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I hate how they call it lifeform and not just organism. Lifeform is the perfect word for someone trying to get attention of the basis of its possible ET status.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Goodness, those things are repulsive...
At first sight, it seemed to be a very large slime mold or something of that nature, yet the longer that the video ran, the more unlike anything else it appeared to be. I'm looking forward to seeing what kingdom and (if they don't have to create an entirely new family for it) family this organism is classified under.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, I know that amoebas the size of gold or tennis balls have been found at the bottom of the ocean floor. Keep in mind that amoebas are single-celled organisms, so, I dunno, maybe this thing is another such extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back