• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

unknown revealed to Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2destiny

what happaned to that info in the jump festa about an unknown showing his face to Sora than Sora drops his keyblade and in shock he said
"Its not possible"
now who was that unknown.

Vzam

Bronze Member
no youre wrong. If it was Ansem then its Xenohart

B

bettermanlamia

sora dropped to his nees in front of the guy with the "X" on his nose. Saix that's it. that guy

Yoda_Mickey

I still don't see why Sora would act so shocked... maybe there's a little more to it that we're missing because of the Japanese diolouge.

kh2luva

it's Saix,the guy with the X on his head,he was droping to his knees because sora was asking where kiari was and i think xais said he'll tell sora if he drops to his knees and beg,but in the end..... not telling :p

Last edited:

kh2luva

it's saix,i have the game and i finished it sooo think about it,who do you think is right,unless ummmmm whoever said xehanort played then it'll be difficult to tell who's right.

kh2luva

he was surprized?????? hmmmmmmm i don't remember sora being surprized,do you think you can put a link with the video?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back