• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unknown Revived?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
No its called crap.

And this thread needs to be closed. If you also haven't noticed there is a thread abnout the Org that has been stickied. So this shouldn't have been made in the first place.

Plus the DWU is the BHK. The BHK doesn't have a coat and fights the Org. So there is no proof that he replaced an Org member or is a member himself. As of now he ISN'T in the Org. So DWU replaces no one.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
King Mickey wears a freaking coat. Riku is the BFU. The DWU is an early concept of the BHK which means he is the BHK.

KeybladeMaster1

.:KL:. said:
Don't listen to them. The majority of them don'T know what they are talking about.

I for one hope that they do come back.

And it was never confirmed nor said that they weren't going to come back or that they were replaced.
i agree, also it never really said they were killed, at least not what i remember, only they have been taken care of, and in light of SE games, you "kill" the same person more than once so who really knows

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Think about it, Nomura sayz that you don't need to play CoM to play KHII.

That aside, Nomura will have something to convey the events of CoM in KHII.

If he does not, people who have never played CoM would feel weird because there would only be six org. members in the THIRTEENEITH order. It wouldn't make sense.

I'm not saying that they will be full fledged characters (but they might! =D), but they will probabley have some sort of cameo. Or there will be a short explantion of CoM explained in the KHII story line.

For example:

Namine`: You have done away with the others in Castle Oblivion, but of course you would not remember.

Xaldin: I'm not one of the lesser members you fought with in Castle Oblivion, key bearer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it should be a fifty fifty chance.

Think about it....

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What the hell? Stupid computer! >>;

Guys, I said move it to the organization discussion thread!

[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back