• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unknown's plan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Your favorite Band

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
OK, hopefully I'm known, and for those who don't know me now you do.

For weeks I played KH for clues on KH2 on I found one. Maleficient states that behind the door that unlocks with the princesses of hearts contains infinite knowledge. I don't remember where, but I hard the Organization study a person's heart to control (like Beast). With a door with infinite knowledge that unlocks with Hearts has to have knowledge on a persons heart right. Well I think thats the Organizations purpose. To take over everything.

Well tell me what you think of my theory. And submit your own. And ask Questions.

Last edited:

KeybladeShadow88

makes sense, I and remember that quote. so yeah, I can see where your going with that, but we won't know till the game comes out

Killer8

hmm, I think the organizations plans are only about Sora.
In CoM, Axel states that there was only one other man who returned from being a heartless. I believe he was talking about DiZ, whom I believe is the superior, so if Sora and diz were alike, the organization might want to recruit Sora or (in the spirit of all things cliche) kill him if he refuses.

One-Winged-Angel

that does make sense, and also puts up the idea of trying to open all the doors up again. which would also answer the question of sora and crew to go to other worlds again.

darkness_boy6

Awards
does any one know how to put an avy or sig in my name if u do tell me cuz i wanna put an avy an sig on my new name and plz dont call me a NooB

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
The purpose of the Organization is to unlock secrets of the heart, so your on the right track...but I don't know about taking over everything. Sora's heart is unique, not like others, so this attracts the Organization to him.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Killer8 said:
hmm, I think the organizations plans are only about Sora.
In CoM, Axel states that there was only one other man who returned from being a heartless. I believe he was talking about DiZ, whom I believe is the superior, so if Sora and diz were alike, the organization might want to recruit Sora or (in the spirit of all things cliche) kill him if he refuses.

There plans involve Sora. In COM, the Organization stated that they wanted complete control over Sora. That can't be their ultimate goal. So maybe they are trying to capture Sora to use him as a tool for their plot. They could be trying to gather all of the keyblade masters into their control to open the door to Kingdom Hearts and access the infinite knowledge stored inside.

Also, if you're right about DiZ being the one who was once a heartless, then he can't be Ansem' shell. Heartless are made of hearts that have been taken over by darkness. So if he was a shell, then he couldn't have been a heartless. Shells become Dusk, not heartless.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
fantasygurl1227 said:
poor sora he has to get away from the organization all the time:( and if they catch him they might kill him and that sux.
they could be after riku's heart to right because isn't he unique too.

The only Org. member that showed interest in Riku's uniqueness was Vexen. Thats why he created the Riku-Replica. The only other person that might show interest is DiZ.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
fantasygurl1227 said:
poor sora he has to get away from the organization all the time:( and if they catch him they might kill him and that sux.
they could be after riku's heart to right because isn't he unique too.

The only other Org. member that was interested in Riku's uniqueness was Vexen. Thats why he made the Riku-Replica. The only other person that would be interested in Riku would be DiZ.

*Sorry for double posting. I feel really bad about that.*

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
kbmaster said:
The only other Org. member that was interested in Riku's uniqueness was Vexen. Thats why he made the Riku-Replica. The only other person that would be interested in Riku would be DiZ.

*Sorry for double posting. I feel really bad about that.*
no in CoM ;leaxeaus and zexion wanted 2 use riku 2 conteract marluxia and larxenes plans 2 use sora but Riku was 2 smart 2 b controlled in anyway

Last edited:
D

Dark Heart

u must have been thinking about this for a while. anyways, i agree! They probably want Kingdom Hearts to control all Hearts! But, if Malificent wasn't with the Orginization, why didn't they find the Princesses of Heart first?

Ansem22

The Organization has many plans depending on members.

OVERALL PLAN: Unknown, except that it is based upon the study of hearts (my guess is that the Org. will go to any lengths to unlock the secrets of the heart, even commit evil acts to do so)

AXEL'S PLAN: Axel has a secret plan apart from the rest of the Org. Apparently this plan requires that he remain loyal to the Org., so he eliminates all traitors who might mess it up for him. What his real plan is we don't know, but Nomura said that his reasons for doing it will make you cry.

MARLUXIA & LARXENE'S PLAN: Use Namine to erase Sora's memories, make him their puppet, and then Sora would help them in overthrowing the Organization. This plan nearly worked, but Axel, Namine, and Sora thwarted it.

VEXEN, LEXAEUS, AND ZEXION'S PLAN: Take control of Riku and use him to combat Sora when Marluxia makes him his puppet. Once Marluxia died, the plan was cancelled, as there was no reason to continue any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back