• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unlock Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
I still haven't unlocked him either...those stupid emblem missions get me everytime. There is one that is just to high for me to reach.

I think you need to get your high jump around level 2 or 3 (thanks smile and snow for helping me with these missions <3). Can you be *try* specific in which emblem you want to get? Because I think I know which one youre having trouble with. Just gotta make sure are you doing the emblem mission in TT? And is it the mission 25? Maybe I can help you. And if im right, i think the one youre getting for, you cant just jump to reach it, you have to find the tallest building and jump and glide from there, but you have to be fast (and also save the poison plant for last because I defeated that heartless to make the rings glow around that emblem again xD Yes the rings are important if you wanna reach it.)

Anyway,

Dustflier was FOREVER, but not too hard. Glide really helps when those fireballs come in though :3

Ruler of the sky, the only thing annoying was chasing its tail :c

The emblem mission in TT i think was the last mission for me to complete, it was because I was too slow and didnt have high levels in high jump, but I managed to do it. Hehe :D

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
lol you know whats funny...after i beat the dustflier i still had 4 missions i had to complete before getting sora. This is how i beat the dustflier:
-have an item that has high defense and fire resistance
-use your strongest keyblade
-make sure to have 2x hipotions and hiethers
-round block and prefect block linked
-glide, airslide, dodgeroll

Now this is the simple strategy. Attack him everytime he is still. If you have the blocking links and fire resistance block his fire balls. His physical attacks just dodge. Limit him any time u can. If you are low on health him on one side of the stairs. He will go otop the stairs and ull be safe to use cure/a/aga. Also the shadows can be good for hp orbs. Just remember all this and youll do fine.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
lol you know whats funny...after i beat the dustflier i still had 4 missions i had to complete before getting sora. This is how i beat the dustflier:
-have an item that has high defense and fire resistance
-use your strongest keyblade
-make sure to have 2x hipotions and hiethers
-round block and prefect block linked
-glide, airslide, dodgeroll

Now this is the simple strategy. Attack him everytime he is still. If you have the blocking links and fire resistance block his fire balls. His physical attacks just dodge. Limit him any time u can. If you are low on health him on one side of the stairs. He will go otop the stairs and ull be safe to use cure/a/aga. Also the shadows can be good for hp orbs. Just remember all this and youll do fine.

Well it`s a good thing I have all of those things. Hope I beat him.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Tip for Dustflier: HAVE ELIXERS ON YOU!
or a bunch of Potions and Ethers.
Elixirs are recommended.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I finally unlocked Sora yesterday! Thanks for all the tips everyone.

x3Advent

Argh, unlocking Sora would take to long! I completed most of the missions but when I got to the last few days I just dropped it, I wanted to beat the game so I could know what happened in the end.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
the hardest mission is the defeat 6 giant heartless. to complete is fully you have to beat the seventh which is a Dustflier. to beat it make sure you have a lot of limit refills, your strongest keyblade, either cura or curaga, block link (round block and perfect block to block his fireballs), and a ring that has 100resistance to fire. this is how I did it and I was lvl70 took me about 20min cause he kept using his fireballs

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
El Coquí;5191038 said:
the hardest mission is the defeat 6 giant heartless. to complete is fully you have to beat the seventh which is a Dustflier. to beat it make sure you have a lot of limit refills, your strongest keyblade, either cura or curaga, block link (round block and perfect block to block his fireballs), and a ring that has 100resistance to fire. this is how I did it and I was lvl70 took me about 20min cause he kept using his fireballs
I hated that Dustflier.

But it's not that hard to beat. It has a pattern when you fight it.
The missions I really hated were the amblem missions and the fireplant killing ones.

Last edited:

robertexe

Questions on Sora as a character. Is he inherently better than Roxas in some way or is he just a clone of Roxas?

He's not better, a tad weaker. But not a clone of Roxas. He has a different moveset and style of attacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back