• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

unlockable mission troubles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
I was looking through here and found one thread about what im about to ask but its still unclear to me the answer so i apoligize for my ignorance (is that the right word?)
I already beat the game and im going over everything in holo missions to get all unity signals and chests but i realized im missing several missions the org. members would give you. Can i still unlock them by reaching the requierments? If so could someone give me a list of which ones are unlockable and direct me to a site that shows how?

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
I was looking through here and found one thread about what im about to ask but its still unclear to me the answer so i apoligize for my ignorance (is that the right word?)
I already beat the game and im going over everything in holo missions to get all unity signals and chests but i realized im missing several missions the org. members would give you. Can i still unlock them by reaching the requierments? If so could someone give me a list of which ones are unlockable and direct me to a site that shows how?

every mission they give is unlocked after the game the others must be replayed

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
When you beat the game, they will give you all the optional missions under holo missions still undone, so you can do them. You won't have to worry that you missed a mission on your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back