• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

unlockable worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattdelig29

Heartless1990 said:
keep steamboat willie as the unlockable world then ^_^!!!! then, i wont EVER unlock it!

I don't see steamboat willie as a world, but if it was, I wouldn't unlock it either!:p

Heartless1990

it is a world...nomura confirmed it. and i agree. who would unlock it? ugh...what would make it worse was if the world had no color >.<

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Heartless1990 said:
it is a world...nomura confirmed it. and i agree. who would unlock it? ugh...what would make it worse was if the world had no color >.<
damn ur olda dan me u should hav appreciation 4 da original mickey world dat was da old mickey and dat world would b great in kh2 it would show da rivalry of pete and mickey and would explain alot about mickey its where mickey startd off and i hope its in black and white

Heartless1990

RikuHeroOfDark said:
damn ur olda dan me u should hav appreciation 4 da original mickey world dat was da old mickey and dat world would b great in kh2 it would show da rivalry of pete and mickey and would explain alot about mickey its where mickey startd off and i hope its in black and white

i'm gonna kill u...i love classic cartoons...(even the banned ones)...dont put it in such a modern game...and it's steamboat willie. i saw it like a million times. there's no point to it. it was just willie (mickey) on the boat. that's it. no enemies. god...Riku...er...i love classics...but...i wouldn't want a world where there'd be no point to it

Heartless1990

er...sorry "SoraRocks". I lead ur thread into a spam center. Um...thinking about it...Hundred acre woods was LIKE an unlockable world so they might add a world similar in KH2...I was thinking Toy Story cuz it just works well...Yay! Sora action figure....THAT MOVES XD!!!!

mattdelig29

I wouldn't mind if steamboat willie was a flashback or reference to help us understand why pete is bad but not a world, please not a world.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Heartless1990 said:
i'm gonna kill u...i love classic cartoons...(even the banned ones)...dont put it in such a modern game...and it's steamboat willie. i saw it like a million times. there's no point to it. it was just willie (mickey) on the boat. that's it. no enemies. god...Riku...er...i love classics...but...i wouldn't want a world where there'd be no point to it
yuea me 2 i luv old skool cartoons(i was raisd watchin doze) dem new 1's is to goody goody.......damn censors...........anywho i apologize den..........i think it would b perfect in da game though because of da importance of mickey and petes rivalry in da cartoon..........it probably would hav a point or it wont b its own world but part of disney castle

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah i think there should be some kind of tv or something in disney castle and it will show the actual cartoon of steemboat willie.. i'd like that more than having it as its own world.. but i wouldent absolutely hate it like most people here >>

Counterpart

you guys aren't getting why Steamboat Willie is most likely a world...its most likely in the game to explain the Mickey and PEte situation...also do u think it might show how Mickey got Keyblade?would be interesting if it did!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back