• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unlocking Deep Dive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora

Forgive me, if this is already posted on the forums. I'm wondering what are the requirements to unlock Deep Dive in proud mode? I've been searching the web for the answer but I can never find a solid answer. I'm assuming the requirements are the same, as unlocking the secret movie in expert mode but I just want to be sure. :confused:

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
To unlock Another Side, Another Story all you have to do is beat the game on Proud. To unlock the Final Mix exclusive Deep Dive, you have to seal every keyhole including 100 Acre Wood as well as beat the Hades Cup.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
To unlock Another Side, Another Story all you have to do is beat the game on Proud. To unlock the Final Mix exclusive Deep Dive, you have to seal every keyhole including 100 Acre Wood as well as beat the Hades Cup.

I wasn't aware there was a final mix exclusive, is it just extended or is it actually different like the KH2FM Secret Ending?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
It's very different. It's pretty much exactly like comparing vanilla KH2's The Gathering with KH2FM's Birth by Sleep trailer.

Oh wow, something else to look forward too from final mix then

Aurora

Thanks so much! When I looked it up, I got a lot of different answers like completing the journal.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Well, then! I guess I must've missed watching this on Youtube! So you basically hafta do as much as possible before you beat the game, so that when you beat it you get these videos? Just generally speaking.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Thanks so much! When I looked it up, I got a lot of different answers like completing the journal.

That's if you want to unlock the secret ending on lower difficulties. Like in Birth By Sleep for example, if you complete the game on Proud, you get the Blank Points secret ending. If you beat it on Normal or Beginner, you have 100% the entire game to get the ending.

The same applies for KHFM with its secret ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back