• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unmarked spoilers: Potential KH3 world list? (INCOMPLETE)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

horto12485

Awards
IMO they should announce AT LEAST 2 new worlds on E3 along with the release date

and show the last world on TGS

There's also the event on Anaheim which we all know is about Union Cross BUT i doubt they will not talk about KHIII, the fact the Nomura will be there makes me believe they will show or announce something there tbh

The Two Worlds for the E3 2018 should be Treasure Planet and Jungle Book and at TGS 2018 should Be Wreck-it-Ralph am i right?

Awards
They didnt finish uncoding all of the files. Agrabah could still potentially return.

Not only the fact that they didn't finished uncoding with the info of D23 we can assume that was the server of one of the teams, or am I going crazy to think that? lol

ghostwarmen

Awards
Not only the fact that they didn't finished uncoding with the info of D23 we can assume that was the server of one of the teams, or am I going crazy to think that? lol
If we’re going off of the teams, then what was uncoded was most likely the first team and part of the second team. Since Olympus, Toy Story, and Nonsters Inc. are the early worlds, and Tangled is a middle one, it’s pretty safe to say the leaks stopped in the second team.

This doesn’t account for Twilight town since that’ll be an early world. I’m not sure how everything is laid out other than the leaks probably covered most of the early and part middle of the game.

Awards
If we’re going off of the teams, then what was uncoded was most likely the first team and part of the second team. Since Olympus, Toy Story, and Nonsters Inc. are the early worlds, and Tangled is a middle one, it’s pretty safe to say the leaks stopped in the second team.

This doesn’t account for Twilight town since that’ll be an early world. I’m not sure how everything is laid out other than the leaks probably covered most of the early and part middle of the game.

Yeah, I still wonder how the hell did the leaks happened tbh, part of me feels it was Square that did the leak to hype us since there was no news

There is still a possibility for 1 more returning world.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed about Agrabah tbh I wanna see them concluding Aladdin's plots

Also there's the possibility of DLC worlds eh?

Qiesamuel

I feel like I'm the only who prefer Atlantis: The Lost Empire than Treasure Planet.

From the narrative pov, implementing Treasure Planet is much more difficult than Atlantis because it revolves around world travelling, hence the location would be too scattered. Also I don't want to spend my time on a ship again like Never Land in KH 1 (I hate that level).

Atlantis, on the other hand, focuses only on one location which is Atlantis itself. And from narrative pov, it's much more related to KH lore since it revolves around The HEART of Atlantis. If Atlantis be featured in KH 3, this would be the first time ever we saw the world's heart instead of people's.

So yeah, I really want to see Atlantis in KH 3.

ImVentus

Awards
Also I don't want to spend my time on a ship again like Never Land in KH 1 (I hate that level).

Atlantis, on the other hand, focuses only on one location which is Atlantis itself. And from narrative pov, it's much more related to KH lore since it revolves around The HEART of Atlantis. If Atlantis be featured in KH 3, this would be the first time ever we saw the world's heart instead of people's. So yeah, I really want to see Atlantis in KH 3.

You have good point there. I also want to see Atlantis.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Me too! I don't really get why all of u are rootong for Treasure Planet tbh
Space Pirates are awesome. It’s an organic way to integrate Final Fantasy IX’s Zidane and/or Final Fantasy XII’s Balthier and Fran. The climax of the film also has the characters reach a portal that could take anyone anywhere in the entire universe. Before DDD, Treasure Planet was requested because of the possibility of Xehanort using it to find and reach Kingdom Hearts. That’s been thrown out since he just needs the clash to happen at the Keyblade Graveyard, but the idea of a portal (or Door, if you will) to anywhere in the universe could still be tantalising.

If it weren’t known that Mickey and Riku could reach the Realm of Darkness via Traverse Town (Secret Ansems Report in KH2) then it could have been possible that they had to locate it and use it to enter the Realm of Darkness.

These are just off the top of my head but Treasure Planet definitely could work just as well as Atlantis.

Awards
Space Pirates are awesome. It’s an organic way to integrate Final Fantasy IX’s Zidane and/or Final Fantasy XII’s Balthier and Fran. The climax of the film also has the characters reach a portal that could take anyone anywhere in the entire universe. Before DDD, Treasure Planet was requested because of the possibility of Xehanort using it to find and reach Kingdom Hearts. That’s been thrown out since he just needs the clash to happen at the Keyblade Graveyard, but the idea of a portal (or Door, if you will) to anywhere in the universe could still be tantalising.

If it weren’t known that Mickey and Riku could reach the Realm of Darkness via Traverse Town (Secret Ansems Report in KH2) then it could have been possible that they had to locate it and use it to enter the Realm of Darkness.

These are just off the top of my head but Treasure Planet definitely could work just as well as Atlantis.

Yeah I get it now lol It would be fun :)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Is it possible that Famitsu could reveal a few worlds? With KH3 coming at the end of the year I'm hoping we won't have to wait for gaming events. Especially since we only have six worlds confirmed.

Awards
Is it possible that Famitsu could reveal a few worlds? With KH3 coming at the end of the year I'm hoping we won't have to wait for gaming events. Especially since we only have six worlds confirmed.

I think we can get worlds confirmed in the Union Cross event in Anaheim tbh, Nomura will be there... There's no way he's only going there to just talk about the mobile game lol

There's a PAX East event in April in Boston a week before the Union Cross fan event in Los Angeles.

There's E3 in June, San Diego Comic Con in July, Gamescom in August, Tokyo Game Show in September, New York Comic Con and Paris Games Week in October, and PSX / Jump Festa in December.

Each event listed above, excluding PSX, has had at least one Kingdom Hearts trailer or demo in the past.

I think it's save to say that if we have like 9 disney/pixar worlds they will be reveald on PAX/Unio Cross Fan Event, E3 and Tokyo Game Show

ImVentus

Awards
Either this summer will be filled with KH3 news or it will somehow take place late spring. I doubt they wait longer than until early summer to reveal the list of their worlds.

horto12485

Awards

Yes it's Possible that Famitsu could reveal a Few Worlds for Kingdom Hearts III and i think Nomura mentioned he would love to Reveal not just all of the Disney Worlds but the Original Worlds too.

Either this summer will be filled with KH3 news or it will somehow take place late spring. I doubt they wait longer than until early summer to reveal the list of their worlds.

Agreed and it would be that Good time to see what The List of the Remaining Disney/Original KH Worlds would be before the game comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Man, these forums seem to be dead when there's not new info, but I'm really excited to see what all new information we'll get either in the Square showcase on June 11th or Square's E3 conference June 13th? or was it the 12th? But either way I'm hoping to see some BH6 world game play, maybe a Frozen world reveal, hopefully a new summon/keyblade/form and THAT RELEASE DATE.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Man, these forums seem to be dead when there's not new info, but I'm really excited to see what all new information we'll get either in the Square showcase on June 11th or Square's E3 conference June 13th? or was it the 12th? But either way I'm hoping to see some BH6 world game play, maybe a Frozen world reveal, hopefully a new summon/keyblade/form and THAT RELEASE DATE.
That's the same event.

There's the Orchestra concert on the 9th as well. There was a trailer at the event last year, and it's highly suspect with this concert happening a month before the rest.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
That's the same event.

There's the Orchestra concert on the 9th as well. There was a trailer at the event last year, and it's highly suspect with this concert happening a month before the rest.

Oh, so Square isn't doing two E3 shows? That makes a lot more sense, and I'm glad it's happening earlier than later. I feel like the concert isn't...inclusive enough to do anything as important as showing off the release date, but definitely hoping we'll see some sort of new world or summon during it! But it will have leaked online before I will get to see it on July 26th lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back