• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unofficial Forum Translator

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KratosAurion

Dear KHINSIDER Forums,

Please forgive me for posting spam, but I believe that this is somewhat important. I have seen a lot of threads where people are like, "What does this screenshot mean again" and such things like that. I would like to annouce that if you need a translation to a screenshot or ANYTHING related to Japanese (not just KHII) PLEASE PM ME!! I have had a lot of people do this, and I really appreciate their wanting for me to translate stuff for them. SO PLZ TRY TO WHEN YOU NEED A TRANSLATION!!! OR YOU CAN PUT IT RIGHT ON THIS THREAD!!

THANKS!!

Demonolith

Dang, I thought this was going to be a thread for translating forum language.

Example

OMG! Wen dos KH2 com out here???

to

When will Kingdom Hearts II be released here in the UK/US/anywhere else besides Japan? I am quite eager to know.

Sanctuary Keeper

AdventChild101 said:
How do you PM
HAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHHAA, First just to let you know, it stands for Private messages, what you do is you click on the person you want to PM, and and then you hit, 'send a private message to " " and then send whatever the crap you want, oh and word of advice, dont think you can sneak anything on PM's, they can/will catch you XD

Last edited:

crowmaster

Demonolith said:
Dang, I thought this was going to be a thread for translating forum language.

Example

OMG! Wen dos KH2 com out here???

to

When will Kingdom Hearts II be released here in the UK/US/anywhere else besides Japan? I am quite eager to know.

i know this sound ridiculous, but what does LMFAO means?

Sanctuary Keeper

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAH lmfao, ok "LMFAO stands for laugh my f****** @$$ of. Just PM me instead of spamming this thread, and having people answer the same questions blissfully XP...oopss to late

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

King_Mickey1000 said:
We posted at the same time....
I know that, my main point is there is no need to call him stupid, and sopme of those posts came like 3 minutes after the first one

King_Mickey1000

I taste like chicken
Somewhere up high...getting ready to snipe your as
Sanctuary Keeper said:
I know that, my main point is there is no need to call him stupid, and sopme of those posts came like 3 minutes after the first one
Yeah just because he doesnt know wat that means dont mean hes stupid!
I dont know some of those things and im not stupid!ok maybe i am.But still!You shouldnt call him stupid for a stupid reason like that!

Sanctuary Keeper

YOu have just proven that your not very bright. Where? where did I ever call him stupid? Besides the part, when I was telling people not to call him that?

This is unless you were trying to quote some one else

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back