• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unofficial org. and nobody thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
well evry1 has been goin around makin threads about da nobodys (da org. and da dusk)
so post in here anything about da org. or dusk u think

lets review facts of da org.
all of da comfirmd membas has x in their name and has their own elements and evry memba from CoM except Axel has died

feel free 2 ask any questions or 2 post any news or theories u have

rikubaka67

Awards
was it confirmed that Mickey and Riku have joined the org.? i've heard both yes and no!

lancer103

RikuHeroOfDark said:
...and evry memba from CoM except Axel has died...

well, how do u know they actually died, because they're NEO's and I don't know if it's possible that they can die.

blackdragon88

unknown212 said:
you know what's strange.... if bhk mickey and riku ARE NOT members of the order. why the hell are they wering the unknown uniform?!?

I was wondering the same thing but I was thinking that the people who where the cloaks that arnt in the org, means that they are unaffected by the possesion of other org members thats why they are an organization. something like that

blackdragon88

.:KL:. said:
Yes and No but that doesn't mean he is in the Org.

YOu misunderstood me I meant that the orgs power to posses are unaffected by the people whering a cloak because you dont have to be in the org to where a cloak BHK/DWU arnt a member of the org and he is wearing one. This is just my theory so dont flame

T

The_Guardian

uh!... I made a thread about the Org before... next time I looked at it, the screen was blank... wonder what happened to it...

anyway...*sigh* nevermind...

T

The_Guardian

unknown212 said:
guardian if you don't have anything to say, why was't your time posting ???

Ah! Sorry... Well, it sounds stupid to say it, but in the forums I feel that we are kinda like in a big room together talking about kingdom hearts and I am just sitting there saying nothing...
so I feel that I should say something... rather than nothing...

Aaanyways... getting back to the subject!:p I haven't been on in awhile so there may have been comfirmations about it, but does anyone think that DIZ isn't in the org? I'm not entirely sure myself, but I haven't seen him ever talking to another org member... or maybe I have...
I forgot...that guy in the trailer... talking to DIZ... that was Hades right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back