• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unpopular opinion: But the best role of Kairi for me was precisely in KH2.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
Contrary to many, I think that Kairi had the best development in Kingdom hearts 2. First, let it be short, but interactions with the characters, she managed to communicate with Roxas, Axel, Namine.
I liked her interactions with Riku, if it weren't for Kairi, Sora would never know
Riku.
Let the short but adventure first to Twilight town, where I liked her interaction with Olett, and then to the Organization 13 World. Where she even managed to fend (The moment where she with keyblade bounces off the heartless one of my favorites at KH2) Well, that even if she was a girl in trouble, it was justified and she even so Kairi struggled and resisted Axel first, then escaped from Castle Xemnas with Namine.
If to make a rating of moments with Kairi for me it will be like this:
KH2, 0.2 (I love her interaction with Riku there and her reaction to Lea was funny), KH3 (Due to the moments of her interaction with Lea, and also that she was at least a little member of the party and fought.), KH1, BBS.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
KH2 was the game she was on screen the most (I think) so I hope that was her best performance. I won't say it was great you know with getting kidnapped a couple of times but at least she did not die.

Back