• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unpopular opinions!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I like the trios.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Didn't love the mob design in KH3, but the Parasol Lady Heartless were actually very cool and I think they're challenging without being unfair. They definitely make Arendelle and Corona more fun to go through.

More enemies on screen = usually worse design, sadly

AegisXIII

Awards
0.2 gameplay and presentation was much better than kh3 and felt less bloated. 😖

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I like the trios.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
You...you stole my unpopular opinion! I had this whole essay on this topic, and you summed it up in one sentence, so now I cannot write it. @Face My Fears I shall not forget this betrayal.

But yeah. Trios have been under fire since KH3 ended. Namine's lack of one seems to fuel it the most. I do want to see the characters interact outside their trios, and there are many new dynamics, first meetings and hangouts that I'm itching to see now that all the Guardians of Light are back from their suffer chambers. But I also don't want to lose the dynamics and friendships established in the games where they debuted in, because it was those very dynamics that made me love the characters to begin with. So I want both. The trios do need to branch out for sure, but don't pretend like they don't have best friends.

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
You...you stole my unpopular opinion! I had this whole essay on this topic, and you summed it up in one sentence, so now I cannot write it. @Face My Fears I shall not forget this betrayal.

But yeah. Trios have been under fire since KH3 ended. Namine's lack of one seems to fuel it the most. I do want to see the characters interact outside their trios, and there are many new dynamics, first meetings and hangouts that I'm itching to see now that all the Guardians of Light are back from their suffer chambers. But I also don't want to lose the dynamics and friendships established in the games where they debuted in, because it was those very dynamics that made me love the characters to begin with. So I want both. The trios do need to branch out for sure, but don't pretend like they don't have best friends.
I'm hoping Namine gets treated "special" and she gets a best friend, instead of a trio. The obvious choice would be Xion, but I actually think it would be really interesting if her best friend ended up being Terra. We can find out that Namine was actually consoling him as Lingering Will after she discovered him, and she helped him survive all the anger/pain he was enduring.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Not sure how many of these are unpopular opinions but these are mines:

I enjoy Chain of Memories and I find it a good game. The unique game mechanics are fun yet can be challenging especially in Sora’s story, I enjoy the challenge of trying to figure out the best deck combinations for each boss while having to account for limited card points, elemental resistances and figuring out if the sleights will work well with the battlefield layout for example accounting for Trick master height and the constantly changing platform in the Jafar fight. The story is definitely one of the darker story in the franchise and it was interesting seeing the change in Sora’s character the more his memories got messed with and I remember the first time playing the game how interesting I found the mystery of Castle Oblivion and Organization XIII who turned out to be very entertaining especially the ones in Sora’s story. Riku side of the story was still good but less interesting due to not being able to customise decks but I still enjoyed it.

Xion is not a pointless character and does not ruin days in my opinion and I’m glad she came back in KH3.

I don’t mind that Lea got a Keyblade, I agree when people says it fanservice, however it makes sense plot wise in my opinion due to his desire to save his friends no matter what it takes.

The Birth by sleep trio is the least interesting of the trios in my opinion and I could never bring myself to like them as characters. After KH3 I still don’t like Terra and find him boring, Aqua is a bit better now but not by much and although I found Ventus the most interesting in Birth by sleep it was mostly due to Vanitas and although Ventus is more interesting now it is only due to his connection to Union X. I’m hoping that something in a future game will make me like them.

I still don’t like and am not interested in Luxord as a character as he is still boring in my opinion even after KH3 and Remind, maybe his role in the future might change my opinion though.

I do not like Pirates of the Caribbean in KH3 I found it tedious and the boss fight and the boat race against Luxord was just annoying, the world looked nice though, but I still prefer KH2 version of the world better despite the conflicting art style looking a bit weird.

I dislike every version of the Tron world in Kingdom Hearts as well as the light cycle mini game I find none of it fun. I also do not like the layout of the Monstro world in KH1.

I do not like the command deck in birth by sleep.

I like the command menu in 358/2 Days I just wish level ups didn’t have to be equipped.

I like the dream eaters in dream drop distance it’s fun to level them up by playing games with them and feeding them, i like the fact you get to name and paint them it’s remind me of Pokémon especially the campsite feature in Pokémon Sword and Shield.

D

Deleted member 246005

I liked the idea of Sora being a younger version of the Master of Masters.

Back