• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unranked Challenges Thread(for Official Ranking)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
As the title states, the purpose of this thread is to get together challenges from unranked battlers to those under rank. More specifically 16-20.

16:Ashes Remnant
17.Fallen Grace(now Grace Falls)
18.King Sora X(Now King X)
19.Healing Vision
20.Morpheaus

A couple rules.

1. This is only open up to 5 individuals once a month.
2. The only occasion where a challenge may be refused is if the challengee is already in battle.(This doesn't apply for the first time.) This goes the same for those challenged. You can't challenge for a higher position once someone challenges you.

For other rules, ask Chariot of Fire. All ranks are free to be challenged for, so go on ahead.

Wicked

absurdiam
OMFG! I don't know who to choooose XD

I'm going to have to go with..... King X I think. Only because I don't really know how the others battle and I do know King X. What happens now?

Wicked

absurdiam
So the staff aren't going to create the thread and choose the areana and stuff? I thought that was the plan because then each person is in the same boat.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Well actually if i am correct, and i hope i am; the one challenging for a rank makes the thread, and sets the condition, and crap. also if the challenger for a rank decides, he/she can choose whether or not to give the one whose rank they be challenging for to choose the location or not.

Hope i am right xD

Wicked

absurdiam
Hey King X :) We talked in the Battle Ranking thread (one of them) of having a Staff member choose all that - only for these challenges where unranked members can challenge the ranked members. I don't know if we decided on a solid answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back