• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unreality Show!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm back after a long period of internet problems!

Welcome to Unreality TV! Where unreal characters such as Mario and Vegeta attempt to work together and not be cast out of the house! I'm inviting everybody in to be whatever characters they want and even one person to be the host (I'd rather be in the "show"). this hostgets to put the teams together and decide what unrealistic tasks we'll be doing! Whether it be hunting Cactuars or eating Emeralds. Sorry, I got that backwards. Or did I? The host decides!

Template
Name:
Home Universe:
Bio (for those who don't know):
Appearence (again, if they don't know):

My char.
Name: Impmon
Home Universe: Digimon Tamers
Bio: Impmon is an Imp-type Digimon from the main cast of the Digimon Tamers series. He is a troublemaker who is fond of pranks. With only his arrogance, he by no means tries to gain favor with those stronger than him and is ready to put up a strong-willed fight against all odds. But his attitude only hides his own issues as he mopes by his lonesome on the rooftops. for more go here
Appearence:
impmon.jpg

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
I"m am so in!

Name: Duo Maxwell
Show: Gundam Wing
Home Universe: AC 197
Bio: Duo is a member of the scavenger organization known as the Sweeper Group, which sent him to Earth to battle Oz. Despite the hardships he's suffered in his young life, and the seriousness of his mission, Duo is always cheerful and good-natured. But when he goes into battle as pilot of the Gundam Deathscythe, striking from the shadows with its lethal beam scythe, he truly earns his nickname "God of Death." He pilots Gundam Deathscythe Hell.
Appearence: http://www.jenorama.org/downloads/chollIe/harpo/duoewbackground.jpg

If you want, I can also have Meilin Rae be the hostess......

GO BIG BROTHER/SURVIVOR/REALITY TV

Galacion

Bronze Member
Name: Young Link
Home Universe: Hyrule
Bio (for those who don't know): younger verion of link before the battle woth gannon
Appearence (again, if they don't know): for this one hes wearing the white tunic from SSBM

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: first you need a core base of players, then a host, i'd say you need at least 4 or maybe 6 players first

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Name: Grr
Home Universe: a robot garbage
Bio: A crazy, and stupid little robot sent with Zim to destroy Earth. Put together with some rusted bolts and lugnuts.He Loves pigges, choclate flavored bubblegum(that you drink) and only obeys T.V(who doesnt?).
Appearance: Dog Disquise Regular Form

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Name: Shadow the Hedgehog
Home Universe: Mobius
Bio: Shadow is the darker version of sonic who was once thought to be dead. He entered the show after lossing a bet.
Appearence: Shadic the hedghog's sig

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Name: Omi
Home Universe: Earth
Bio: One of the great, Xiaolin warriors, he is the Xiaolin Dragon of Water. He is a naïve monk, devoid of the outside world, as he lives for training in the Xiaolin arts, and takes everything literally. A good and wise, but sometimes too eager, soul.
Appearance: (The yellow guy in front.)
http://www.channelcanada.com/tvzone/images/speshows/xiaolin_showdown.jpg
If no one were to be it, I'd be happy to be the host as well. But that's only if no one wants to be him. I'd be the host, but I can't think of a good character to be if I were to be it.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Doesn't sound too bad. ^_^ Wb Shadic!

Can I be the host?

Name: Jack Skellington
Home Universe: Halloween Town
Bio: Jask Skellington is the Pumpkin King and the ruler of Halloween Town. He is in charge of giving the scariest Hallwoeen each year. He's a friendly person but longs for change. He tried trying out Xmas, but because of his Halloween outlook, it didn't go so well. Now he has realized his mistake and tries to make Halloween scarier each time.
Appearence:
sfaces8fr.jpg

PS: What happens to the people cast out? Can they still play somehow?

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
Name: Kero
Home Universe: Tokyo Japan
Bio (for those who don't know): was the gaurdian of the clow book until sakura opened it and released them now he trys to collect them with ehr and others. After she got them all he was able to transform into his original form. He also loves sweets and is obsessd(sp?) with videogames.
Appearence (again, if they don't know): http://www.glass-heart.com/kero/kerolionop3.jpg (front: teddy bear form back:eek:riginal form.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back