• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► unsure what to do.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
you'll probably find it more stressful not doing it than doing it ( because of your family )
if it were me id just get it over with =/ if you are really against it then dont do it. try talking to some one in the church that you are comfortable with..... Maybe they will be understanding....

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
you'll probably find it more stressful not doing it than doing it ( because of your family )
if it were me id just get it over with =/

Pretty much that. It'll be less stressful for you afterwards and your parents will be happy. Everyone wins.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Tell them you're actually Muslim. Did that at my Catholic school events all the time, works every time.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
^ ingenious.
How long has the escapade gone?

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Ever since I was bor-- all of highschool, really, and since I'm back working at my old school...I'd say 3, 4 years?

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
lol speaking of Muslims, my brother is considering it. my dad made a deal with me though. i have to go to church every other week so it's not as bad as every single week. also, victor, my parents know that I am an atheist, and I've given then loads of reasons time and time again. but whatever. I guess if I get it done they'll stfu about it anyway.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Really? That's great imo. You should ask him about it.
convert

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
i'll let guard and batman explain that. though I think we can all agree baptists are very stupid. hell, i'm surprised michele bachmann isn't baptist.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
idc at least we don't have all these crazy pagan ceremonies and sacraments >:c the most we have are friday prayers and wednesday mosque basketball

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
no, it is still pretty stupid

That's messed up man. I don't go ragging on your shitty religion. Or lack of.

idc at least we don't have all these crazy pagan ceremonies and sacraments >:c the most we have are friday prayers and wednesday mosque basketball
Naw man that's on sundays cuz everyone's at church so it's cheaper to rent out a court at the rec :3

Wait, what did you end up doing this confirmation thing

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Well I suppose you'll just have to try to make the best of it. Good luck

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
thanks. it probably won't be too bad; since I get to be with all my friends. unfortunately an ex-friend of mine is doing it and I haven't talked to him in a year. this is gonna be awkward v_v

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
I feel for you Hamster, I really do. I was forced into Confirmation in 7th Grade and I HATED it. The girls in my group were mean, and the only friend I had there quit 'cause she couldn't stand it, either. See, my church(a United Methodist one) required us to go for three years, at LEAST. I could've started in 6th grade, but I didn't. And then at the end we'd have to scramble to somehow get $400 to go to Tennessee and build homes for people. Which is a charitable, wonderful thing, but my Dad was out of a job then and my Mom only worked a temp job. Sooo, we didn't have the money.
But before that trip even came up, I quit cold turkey. And I don't regret it.
I'm glad that you're giving it a try, though. You certainly have more willpower than I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back