• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unversed are "prototypes" of Heartless.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGizzles456

They feed off of negative emotions, much like what Xaldin was trying to do with Beast. He wanted Beast to have negative emotions so his heart would feed into darkness and turn into a heartless himself. Because of the existence of Heartless (thanks to Xehanort which happened a year later after the events of BbS), the Unversed became extinct because those who released negative emotions became Heartless rather than Unversed.

Mitchman

Well that or they are the ancestors of the heartless. I mean the keyblade could have been useful against them and then after BBS where they evolved into heartless the keyblade's were still effective, while gaining a new attribute, which would be the sealing of worlds in KH1 and 2.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Because of the existence of Heartless, the Unversed became extinct because those who released negative emotions became Heartless rather than Unversed
Negative emotions arnt what makes you a heartless.

Naryx15

Well, negative emotions can result in darkness being created in the heart, or have the heart feeding into darkness, I would assume. Therefore, it would lead to a Heartless being made.

trignomtri

Well that or they are the ancestors of the heartless. I mean the keyblade could have been useful against them and then after BBS where they evolved into heartless the keyblade's were still effective, while gaining a new attribute, which would be the sealing of worlds in KH1 and 2.

i like the idea of unverse evolving into heartless but xehonart has to be involved somewhere in there.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I think this theory could work, except for ^ post, Vanitas is just a normal person, I think

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, negative emotions can result in darkness being created in the heart, or have the heart feeding into darkness, I would assume. Therefore, it would lead to a Heartless being made.

I don't think negative emotions make Heartless because, if that were the case then Riku would have beco a Heartless too. Riku was almost constantly angry throughout Kingdom Hearts 1 and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Though Riku had never became a Heartless, even though he had plenty of negative emotions.

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
OK just to clarify. Heartless are created from the darkness inside people's hearts .When that darkness engulfs and consumes that heart a heartless is created. If it is a strong heart a nobody will also be created. While emotions can increase the chances of creating a heartless, they are not born from emotions. This is proven from the Ansem Reports and SAR and by the statement from Insomniac above about Riku.

SO, this means that Unversed being "prototypes" of Heartless is possible.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
true but negative emotions makes darkness in your heart which makes a heartless.

if a person has negative emotions that will make darkness which will make a heartless stooping the birth of an unversed

Last edited:
S

Sun8387

I always thought Riku always had both negative emotions and darkness in his heart, and the reason he never actually became a heartless was that (a) He was a wielder of the Keyblade (b) He neither feared it or succumbed to it (c) Heartless Ansem took his body over before he could. And somewhere along the events CoM and KHII he was able to use it and eventually mastered that darkness.

Like said before by so many seeing how Riku is a wielder of the Keyblade it makes him a special case. Anyways that's my whole take on Riku, I could be wrong.

Now THAT being said the whole thing with Xalidin and Beast might been to turn him into an Unversed and then into a Heartless by the Organization. That woulda been interesting to see, but I guess we'll never know cause Sora kicked his @$$.

Mitchman

i like the idea of unverse evolving into heartless but xehonart has to be involved somewhere in there.
Xehanort Xehanort or BBS Xehanort? I'm thinking on how Terra gets consumed or dives into darkness he might have a connection to the heartless and Xehanort. Like he starts the chain and he finishes it as Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back