• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unversed Return ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHHacker6595

I was wondering, i know that the Unversed are gone because Vanitas is destroyed, but Is their any way at all that they might return in KHIII. I mean if you think about, the Nobodies aren't really going to be a threat anymore, and the emblem heartless should be gone by now, right ? so its only logical if Nomura brings back the Unversed somehow in KHIII. any thoughts on this ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Talk about spoilers. Try to censor yourself a bit.

Unversed may return, just as Xion may in some way or form. But to both of those, the odds are unlikely. There's a much higher chance of us seeing a new form of enemy than seeing the Unversed return.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I was wondering, i know that the Unversed are gone because Vanitas is destroyed, but Is their any way at all that they might return in KHIII. I mean if you think about, the Nobodies aren't really going to be a threat anymore, and the emblem heartless should be gone by now, right ? so its only logical if Nomura brings back the Unversed somehow in KHIII. any thoughts on this ?
unless master xehanort sucks out the darkness off of someone in the KH series and turns into a heart of pure darkness than that would be something cool to see due to possibly having a new set of Unversed we never seen possibly even stronger.

but if not than no....

LS22

unless master xehanort sucks out the darkness off of someone in the KH series and turns into a heart of pure darkness than that would be something cool to see due to possibly having a new set of Unversed we never seen possibly even stronger.

but if not than no....

he could do that to riku dont u think??

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
The Heartless will always exist so long as there is darkness in people's hearts, and if the Heartless will always exist, so will the Nobodies.

Radar

Bronze Member
I thought the only reason they would be able to return is if vanitas himself returned. I mean those creatures belonged to him and were all owned by him, right?

Martin364

It's hard to say maybe both the heartless, the nobodies, and the unversed might merge into a new super creature in khIII

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
unless there isn't a new vanitas created (not vanitas maybee but someone like him) there won't be any unversed but there's a big chance we'll see that happening sooner or later.

Heartless, I think will return in the next game and they should allways keep returning. Nobodies will not dissepear forever.

A new enemy is most likely

Xenin

Banned
Heatless have to be around... Once realsed they are pretty much in possible to be taken away. And as long as there's heartless there is nobodys///Unversed are made from pure darkness having strong feelings...Like say a heartless became smart..that's all...No one beside Vanitas and Fake Ansem were like that..but Fake Ansem didn't have strong feeling's like a human,

Keybladerr

In Kingdom Hearts, ANYTHING is possible.
Nomura always finds a way to make everything logical!
So maybe!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, The Badies in KH3 can summon Purebloods Heartless from the RoD.
The Emblems are stilling making more Emblems, even though Emblems made from the Machine are gone. (We need to come up with some names to differentiate Emblems made by Emblems, and Emblems made by the machine. It's confusing to talk about them, imo)
Nobodies wont be much a threat, mainly because they'll just be free-roaming and not controlled by the Organization. Unless a new humanoid Nobody emerges. Also, they'll only be in the Realm of Twilight...

I don't see a point in substituting the Nobodies with Unversed. They played their role in BBS as substitutes for Roaming Enemies because Heartless and Nobodies weren't -around- at that time. Plus, Vanitas returbing would just be fan service.

Heartless are enough.

Allister Rose

French Lover
not really....we don't need to differentiate between the two.

thats like saying the starter emblems with the secondary emblems...it's dumb.

whats next? purebloods from RoL and RoD are different too?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well... there are still Heartless, and with Heartless you inevitably get Nobodies.
Basically the only way Unversed could come back is if another person with a heart of pure darkness is created.

Rexy

Bronze Member
i would like to see monsters of light. When a heart is engolfed by darkness it becames a heartless right? what happens to the light? it would be cool if the ones who become transforming into pureblood heartless gets just that and maybe a nobody but when a emblem heartless would be created the light would be transformed into some kind of monster. on short:
Heart + Darkness= Heartless.
Pureblood heartless + strong heart= nobody
emblem heartless+ Strong heart= nobody
the light from the heart that became a emblem heartless could become a new monster.
the thing on quote is what i wanted to happen. Heartless= darkness, Unversed= Dark emotions AKA Vanitas , Nobody= heartless was created and the person had a strong heart and i just wanted this: new monster types: light, they could protect something or something like that :p

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Heartless and Nobodies are always going to exist, I don't know what you're talking about.

Personally, I don't see any use in making the Unversed return. All they were was to serve as "an alternate to Heartless" in BBS. Making them return seems kind of pointless.

Xenin

Banned
Can nobodys do anything? I mean...didn't yen Sid say they followed whatever the Org wanted...So without the org they'd just wonder aimlessly...maybe that's bad or good...maybe a huge new amount of Nobodys just fighting will nilly with the heartless or they're stuck in WTNW?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Can nobodys do anything? I mean...didn't yen Sid say they followed whatever the Org wanted...So without the org they'd just wonder aimlessly...maybe that's bad or good...maybe a huge new amount of Nobodys just fighting will nilly with the heartless or they're stuck in WTNW?

Yen Sid said the Nobodies obeyed Organization XIII but so do the Heartless :/

Rexy

Bronze Member
the heartless obey the stronger one. Maleficent was the stronger until Ansem Seeker of Darkness appread on KH1 and Org. XIII started controlling them on RG (second visit) on KH2

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
not really....we don't need to differentiate between the two.

thats like saying the starter emblems with the secondary emblems...it's dumb.

There is a difference between the 2 though.
One's Created by the Machine are purely artificial, but Emblem's created by Emblems have a heart in them.

whats next? purebloods from RoL and RoD are different too?

That's totally different.
That's just a different location that they spawned in.
These Emblem Heartless are made up of different components, ie. Some do have Hearts in them, others don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back