• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unversed Theory (Please Post)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Important: If you read this, post after you are done!!!!!!! If you don't like this theory, just tell me by posting. The thing I hate the most is when a bunch of people view it, but don't even bother to reply!!!!!!!! Post if you read this!!!!!!!!!

If the name would still be Unbirth, then this would be my fourth Unbirth theory. However, this is my first Unversed theory. It is
based off of some past Unbirth theories, but this theory ties together as a great explanation, including their extinction. Keep in mind I will use Unverse as single, and Unversed as plural.
First, let’s get to how the Unversed are made. We have got a hint from Nomura saying that Negative Emotions is a key part in an Unverse, so that would mean that Negative emotion helps keep them alive. Where do we see such an example though?

Secret Ansem Report 4 said:
How long have I been here, banished to the realm of nothingness? It is only by relying upon my anger and hatred that I have been able to retain my sense of self here, where all existence is nullified. My heart is being overcome with hatred toward my apprentices, possessed by the darkness, and with the anger I feel for stupidly allowing myself to be betrayed.

Is the darkness eating away at my heart? I cannot continue to idle away my time here.

There you go. One step to become an Unverse, they have to utilize emotion while the Darkness is taking its toll on the Heart. This is not the only step though, as there are more to come. Another step is the “State of Sleep” which was based off of KoV’s theory and Smile’s theory.

If you have read KoV’s long theory on “Sleep”, you would know it involves the heart emptying itself of Light and Darkness, only to remember the dark memories. Smile thinks that “Sleep” is the normal everyday sleep with the Soul connecting the Heart to a Dream, and that once the dreamer is cut off from the Body, the dreamer becomes an Unbirth and the Body is just left there. My current version of Sleep is similar, but my Soul theory plays a role in it as well.

Part of this has to do with the CoD (Corridors of Darkness) which may have been popular back then. When a normal person goes to sleep, they can’t always remember the Dream, but they do remember parts of a Dream, the emotion with it is remembered and the emotions get in the way of normal thoughts.

What “Sleep” may be is a state where your Negative Emotions get in the way of your Memories and Light, which retreat to inbetween Light and Darkness, after and when you travel though the CoD, which is because Negative Emotions draw Darkness. In other words, you become drunk from Darkness and the light and memories won’t return to you until you are sober. When this happens, half of the Soul has to give the Heart more power so it won’t fade away.

Now, we get to what the Unversed are made of. You have to be in Sleep, travel though the CoD, and use your strongest emotion while the Darkness eats away at your Heart. When this happens, half of the Soul, the Light, and Light Memories stay with the Heart, while the other half of the Soul, Darkness, and Dark Memories reside in the Body. The Positive Emotions stay with the Light, but the Negative Emotions stay with the Darkness. This gives the Unversed the formula of Body + ½ Soul + Negative Emotions + Dark Memories=Unversed.

Next is how the Unversed act and what their goal is. It is most likely possible that different Unversed rely on their strongest emotions instead of their mind, yet can tell when they need to be careful of curtain things. My guess is that their fighting style will resemble their strongest emotion. That being said, there is a good chance they feed off of a curtain negative emotion and help whoever is causing that negative emotion. This can be said because BBS is darker than other KH games, and it seems to be chaos where the Unversed appear. Being they feed off of negative emotion, I’d say they have no real goal other than to cause as much negative emotion as possible.

Last is their extinction. Since the cloaks weren’t around in BBS, maybe they were invented so the Unversed won’t ever form again. After all, the Unversed can’t multiply like the Heartless. As for the remaining Unversed, they were most likely all killed off by the time KH1 started.

MX, DS, VAT, and the Emblem Unversed will be explained in another thread. Criticism is welcome.

Edit: Can someone please post?

Last edited:

Na?lo

Of course, I'll post my opinion! ;D
I agree 99% with you xDD You said "½ Soul"; you mean the part of the soul that is full of darkness, don't you?
Maybe, according to every person and their emotions, Unversed are created weaker or stronger. As much darkness risides in a soul, the Unverse created will be stronger, don't you think?

D

Deleted member 71005

Sounds possible, but I would think that the negative emotions would override the positive ones causing the whole soul to become enveloped in darkness rather than half of the soul.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Naëlo;4360336 said:
Of course, I'll post my opinion! ;D
I agree 99% with you xDD You said "½ Soul"; you mean the part of the soul that is full of darkness, don't you?
Maybe, according to every person and their emotions, Unversed are created weaker or stronger. As much darkness risides in a soul, the Unverse created will be stronger, don't you think?

1. Darkness doesn't reside in the Soul, but rather the Heart. In my Soul theory, the Soul helps gives power to the being. When I say half of the Soul, That means the being will only get Half of the power it usually does.

2. Yes, more Darkness does make the Unverse stronger, but so does how strong the dominate emotion is as well.

Sounds possible, but I would think that the negative emotions would override the positive ones causing the whole soul to become enveloped in darkness rather than half of the soul.

The Heart would collapse if Half of the Soul didn't stay with it. There is so much Darkness in the CoD, that it would be impossible for the Heart not to be destroyed.

D

Deleted member 71005

So basically you're saying that the negative emotions become stronger depending on the amount of darkness in the heart, but because the soul is relying or being consumed by these emotions it is unable to use the power that would come from positive emotions essentially making the being incomplete at a certain point.

Pratiko

Awards
I don't agree with the formation part and the parts required for the Unversed to be created, since it sounds like a guess to me.

PS: a single monster of these is also called as "UnverseD", like the Heartless, and unlike the Nobodies.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
I really like this theory, but I am kind of confused with the whole "1/2 soul" thing. I mean, I really don't see how the soul can just break apart and one part go one way and the other go another way. It just seems to me that the soul should either be good or bad; I really can't see how it could be both. Well, there's my two cents.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
Ok that would explain why all who travel through CoD were the black jackets which gives reason to zero unversed. But I have a question that might tweak this wrong with the extinction.

King Mickey traveled through a CoD without the jacket when he jumped after Xemnas while avoiding Sora's question "where is Riku." You know in the place you fight Sephiroth and where Maleficent saves Sora's butt.

So wouldnt this have made an unbirth? Making it another rise to their chaos? At the same time there are still heartless and nobodies so this could possibly make another game or is it a hole in the plot?

You know if this theory is true.

PS: Idk for the rest of you people but I had to qoute it and change its color in order to read it so if this has happened 2 everyone you shouldnt change the color.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Ok that would explain why all who travel through CoD were the black jackets which gives reason to zero unversed. But I have a question that might tweak this wrong with the extinction.

King Mickey traveled through a CoD without the jacket when he jumped after Xemnas while avoiding Sora's question "where is Riku." You know in the place you fight Sephiroth and where Maleficent saves Sora's butt.

So wouldnt this have made an unbirth? Making it another rise to their chaos? At the same time there are still heartless and nobodies so this could possibly make another game or is it a hole in the plot?

You know if this theory is true.

PS: Idk for the rest of you people but I had to qoute it and change its color in order to read it so if this has happened 2 everyone you shouldnt change the color.

Mickey wasn't drunk on Darkness at that point. You have to be in "Sleep" in order to form an Unversed.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
You have to much contradictory as stated here....

If you have read KoV’s long theory on “Sleep”, you would know it involves the heart emptying itself of Light and Darkness, only to remember the dark memories.

Plus i doubt that people were traveling through CoD like mad men.
Hai gaiz imma just go throguh CoD wanna join? SURE.

Im going to give this a big fat...

NO

Relix

A traveler
Awards
This theory doesn't seem possible to me...i mean it makes sense but i don't think this is how it will happen. The cloaks were made to stop the production of the Unvered...and yet only the Org XIII and a select few (Riku and Mickey) have them...i'm not getting the importance of it...I can sympathize with the idea of negative emotions attracting them and causing chaos wherever they may appear but the involvement of the soul and dreams aren't winning me over. I know dreams are deeply linked with the Unversed but I don't agree with the way you are putting it.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Negative emotions don't always necessarily feed darkness. Sadness is a negative emotion, but it doesn't feed darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back