• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unversed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Nobodies had fewer numbers because they are rare beings and didn't show up in the game that much.

Correct, Nobodies were said to be a more rare species than Heartless.
Like i.e. from ten persons turning into a Heartless about five have strong enough hearts to create a nobody.
Even out of those five probably only one is able to create a human shaped nobody.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I've been wondering this myself. Perhaps an unversed vs. dream eaters battle or something along those lines

I've given it some thought and I think only if Vanitas chooses to release them. Since they come from him, I figure if he keeps them inside him, he will be stronger than he would be if he let them run wild. So he'll probably not even bother with the Unversed and just fight with his own augmented power.

Maleficentrix

It's veryy simple so listen up...lol......The Unversed were only there as pawns from Vanitas...there really is no story to them....They were created from Vanitas and for Vanitas so yea once he died they died.

Shanebooby

I've given it some thought and I think only if Vanitas chooses to release them. Since they come from him, I figure if he keeps them inside him, he will be stronger than he would be if he let them run wild. So he'll probably not even bother with the Unversed and just fight with his own augmented power.
This is a possibility, but if the unversed take from his power, he probably wouldn't have released them in Birth By Sleep. Well, at least that's not what a logical villain would do

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Is it possible that if somebody were similar to Vanitas, could they awaken Unversed again?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Is it possible that if somebody were similar to Vanitas, could they awaken Unversed again?

Who knows with Kingdom Hearts... but I'm assuming heart of pure darkness=unversed. Although they may be just Vanitas specific, we have no idea

KevVentus

Who knows with Kingdom Hearts... but I'm assuming heart of pure darkness=unversed. Although they may be just Vanitas specific, we have no idea

I thought it was more about the result of the split between Vanitas and Ventus? This is my own spin on it that I literally just made up, but since Vanitas was an unstable, incomplete being his emotions had nowhere to go but out

JustSnilloc

They are the negative emotions of Vanitas. I personally believe they can be created by anyone but only strong hearted people can give them physical form. I personally believe Terra's lingering sentiment is in fact an unversed created by his hatred for Xehanort, but in order to gain physical form it had to possess Terra's armor. Being created from Terra's hatred for Xehanort it exist simply to destroy Xehanort, but is an unstable existence and without Terra around to command it, it has stayed hidden at Keyblade Graveyard all these years.

I think Sora's Heartless in Re:Coded is in fact the remant or unversed of Sora's heartless that resided in the Journal as it was unable to take physical form. I think the XH in COM was in fact the remants of XH and it was a type of unversed as well that latched onto Riku, and just like XH it desired to take over Riku and gain a physical form.

I kind of think of Unversed as heart ghost in a way, remants of the heart that do not have any will or desire of their own but simply continue the desires or will of the emotions or memories of the people they originated from. Just like with a ghost, it is very rare and difficult for them to take on a physical form normally. Vanitas' pure dark heart however provided enough strength to make his unversed physical.

This is what I think their name means "Unversed" those not well versed in their own existence. They are simply remants or heart ghost of some form that do not have a will or desire and exist simply to continue their will of the person they were born from and they know nothing else or understand nothing else. Which goes into what Nomura said when he called them the opposite of human life, in that where as what makes us human is our unique wills and desires and personalities, and what drives us, where as unverse lack all of that and are simply exestentions of another being.

I may be drastically over thinking this but that is just my theorizing.

You may very well be right... It sounds pretty legit

Yeah lesser nobodies really weren't necessary... and I always had trouble distinguishing between them with the Ansem's reports and the "Non Existant Ones"... And they weren't really much different than fighting Heartless sooooo... Although the Heartless in KH2 were pretty forgettable in terms of design and fighting them in my opinion

Read my theory on them... They exist because people with strong hearts exist, the body doesn't want to die so it keeps on existing

I thought it was more about the result of the split between Vanitas and Ventus? This is my own spin on it that I literally just made up, but since Vanitas was an unstable, incomplete being his emotions had nowhere to go but out

Well... That might work, except several other people have only existed only of a heart (by the main story of Birth by Sleep) Vanitas had a complete heart, like Ven's (at the time) they had both healed and become whole (yes two whole hearts came out of one- not at first, but the fractured hearts became whole hearts and 2 came from 1)

I think Memory Master put it best... *glances at quoted text*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back