• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Up for a Bleach RP??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Heyyyyyy everybody. Been awhile since I've been on the site and in the RP section again... Figured I'd get back into it and see if anyone is up for an RP! Bleach of course. My favey xP

I started up a pretty bomb Bleach RP earlier this year, but it kinda got messed up and we had to jump around with it. Needless to say, it pretty much died.

I was hoping to start it up again, and maybe see if any of the other RPers in it would like to be a part of it again..? New people are of course welcome as well. The more the merrier.

Here's a link to the signups thread in case you have no idea what the duck I'm talking about:
http://forums.khinsider.com/canon-s...-bleach-new-reign-new-threat-signups-ooc.html

Tell me if you like the little prologue for the story, and let's see if I can't get anyone interested in this ;). Either way I'd like to start an RP up, new or otherwise, so please let me know if anyone's interested! Thanks brohams!

EDIT: You all suck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back