• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Upcoming KH 2 info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pap64

Since we are nearing the japanese release date more and more info are coming our way through scans and japanese reports. What other aspects of KH 2 do you want them to talk about in future scans? What other elements of the game do you think they might touch upon once they are done discussing all of the worlds?

Next month I could see them talking about the return of 100 Acre wood and show renders of Winnie the Pooh and friends. Maybe we will seethe rumored sixth Disney world premiered...

Oh, they also need to talk about BHK. It's been too long since we last had info on him, the least they could tell us is his name...They also need to talk about summons.

-pap64

quiz36

yea! the next world might be Jungle Book or Robin Hood. also do you know that christopher robin is going to be in the game

Box_ghost

quiz36 said:
yea! the next world might be Jungle Book or Robin Hood. also do you know that christopher robin is going to be in the game

I really hope so. The only thing confirmed is that he has a voice actor in American now, and that he is Sora [But that's kind of old anyway]

pap64

quiz36 said:

About Christopher Robin, the way I see it Sora is playing the Chris role in 100 Acre Wood. His relationship with Pooh mirrors the relationship Chris and Pooh have in the real stories and Disney shorts. Chris might finally appear in the sequel, you never know...

-pap64

Dr. Stoopid

Regarding part of this topic, I've heard before that won't be any summons. But if there were it would be nice if the summoning sequence could be shortened as an option, like Final Fantasy X, so ya don't gotta wait all damn day for your creature.

dark_palladin

Dr. Stoopid said:
Regarding part of this topic, I've heard before that won't be any summons. But if there were it would be nice if the summoning sequence could be shortened as an option, like Final Fantasy X, so ya don't gotta wait all damn day for your creature.
It's not that there won't be a summon system, it's just that it won't be the same as in Kingdom Hearts. I don't remember exactly when that was said, but i think it was one of the earlier pieces of information that Square told us about

Kairiissocute

they probably won't tell you bhk's name. it is definitely gonna play an important role in the storyline. telling you bhk's name is like telling you the end of the game!

Jacob Twilight

Kairiissocute said:
they probably won't tell you bhk's name. it is definitely gonna play an important role in the storyline. telling you bhk's name is like telling you the end of the game!
Uh... how is it like telling us the end of the game?

And I doubt that Jungle book is gonna be included. I could be wrong, but it strikes me as being way too much like Lion King and Tarzan. Too much jungle.

Oracle

I seriously want an unhooded pic of KH2 Riku O_O. He's my favorite character and I want to see a pic of him even more than I want to know BHK's name O_O; Don't say 'you see him in Deep Dive Vid!' because one: He's blindfolded. Two: Its an FMV Three: I want to see an ingame pic of him. Not an FMV

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i just want to get the frickin release date for america already i mean an actual date. and the jungle book might be in it if tarzan isnt in it cause of possible copyright issues. and the pridelands isnt a jungle its the african plains the savannah not a jungle.

LishatheAeroMage

Yeah, we'll probably get the new female member. I truly hope that that lady lives up to Larxene . . . She'll have to, or the Larxene fans (Such as myself, even though I'm not a complainer) will revolt, or at least whine our heads off, on these boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back