• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Update 12/12/2013

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerruss

Awards
スクウェア・エニックス BRIDGE | ゲーãƒ*・コミュニティ| SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE

What the patch brought.
  • Christmas heartless and quests to kill them. The link to the quests list: スクウェア・エニックス BRIDGE | ゲーãƒ*・コミュニティ| SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE
  • Getting a 10 Mogumedaru (The moogle coin things) reward each day you use the team chat . (It works in the raid screen, I haven't tried it on the team screen)
  • Some sort of party event thing that I am unsure of the details of.
  • Now, for everyone over level 20, you get a cutscene and a strength bangle that lets you collect "Guilt" from enemies you kill. This is a boost to your attack damage against the raid boss. I believe you will keep all guilt you collected until the maintenance on the 26th. (after that you will have to start all your guilt collecting over again.)
  • A battle continue function. Now if you are really wanting to kill a heartless for story or quest reasons, and then you die, you can choose to continue your fight by spending the AP required to attack that heartless again. (so if the heartless requires 10AP, if you need to continue once you will end up spending the initial 10AP + 10AP to continue or a total of 20 AP. If it was 2AP it would then be a total of 4 AP.) The only limit to how many times you can continue is your AP total.
  • Double experience until next patch.
  • Double card synthesis upgrades until next patch. (basically double exp for card sythesis)
  • Trickmaster being the raid boss, with starlight being the keyblade that gives the keyblade bonus. If I am reading this correctly if you kill the raid boss within 5 minutes, it goes up 3 levels, within 15 minutes it goes up 2 levels, and anything after that it goes up 1 level. (Though it is written in the logic way of within 5 min. adds a level, within 15 min. adds a level, and just managing to kill it increases it a level.) And it says basically the same thing for the subspecies.
  • New attack cards, that will be boosted until the maintenance on the 26th. スクウェア・エニックス BRIDGE | ゲーãƒ*・コミュニティ| SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE
  • Now boosted attack cards get boosted attack and defense stats.
  • Buying an raydraw 11pack gets you a guaranteed SR card, an SR Yen Sid (I think it actually says two of them), and 500,000 Munny.
  • Cash shop changes. Temp sales, and new items. They now sell upto 2 packs of 5 fairy godmother (R+) cards for 3000 each. And the ability to buy Moogle (SR) cards in packs of 10 and 20 upto once a day.
  • In the mogtrade there is now an outfit you can buy.
  • Lux scores for teams can now show upto 10 digits.
  • Distribution of rewards from some prior events.
And that was it for the patch notes. Overall I think it was an okay patch.
Just to tide anyone over until there is an official translation of it, if there will be one. (or to help those who have trouble with google translate)

Note: maybe I should have posted this in the christmas missions thread instead. Oh well.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We probably won't offer a translation since everyone most likely figured things out while playing (and we'd be essentially posting the same information 3 times between this thread, jRPGfan's and the eventual article for the main site).

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I already asked in the other thread, but has anyone worked out what the new first line on the Raise card screen is? I don't see it in this list either!

z8Fsaoi.png

@Sign: Do you know if anyone's interested in translating the scene with (the fake) Chirishii? I imagine he's just saying "Here's a band that will let you collect Guilt!" but with no knowledge of Japanese I'm not one to say.

Tigerruss

Awards
We probably won't offer a translation since everyone most likely figured things out while playing (and we'd be essentially posting the same information 3 times between this thread, jRPGfan's and the eventual article for the main site).
Ah okay. Though, in the future if I choose to do this, I shall try to be a bit quicker and go to the existing thread on the update. (if there is one)
I already asked in the other thread, but has anyone worked out what the new first line on the Raise card screen is? I don't see it in this list either!

z8Fsaoi.png

@Sign: Do you know if anyone's interested in translating the scene with (the fake) Chirishii? I imagine he's just saying "Here's a band that will let you collect Guilt!" but with no knowledge of Japanese I'm not one to say.

The top is how many packs you have credit for, and the bottom is how many individual draws you have credit for. So you can do 5 ray draws, since you have 5 in the bottom. But if you had 5 in the top you could get 5 packs of 11.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
The top is how many packs you have credit for, and the bottom is how many individual draws you have credit for. So you can do 5 ray draws, since you have 5 in the bottom. But if you had 5 in the top you could get 5 packs of 11.

Ah! So you don't immediately draw a pack after you purchase it, and it stays with you until you're ready? That is probably for the best but I had assumed the game simply cut to the chase. Thanks!

Tigerruss

Awards
I personally never purchased a pack myself, and that's what the counter appears to be saying, since it uses the exact some text as the drawing for the pack does (on the button). So, I don't know exactly how it works.

jRPGFan

Awards
Let me help you with this :)
所持 means "in possession" and チャージマニー means "charge munny". Putting those two together we have "Charge Munny in possession". So yeah, Tigerruss was right about it having to do with credit, but the number that will be displayed there is actually the amount of Charge Munny you have at the moment.
As for the lower line - it does mean "Raise Tickets in possession", which you have 5 *drools* I've already used mine, got 2 boosted R+ from 7 tickets =__= Still better than what most people got from them Raise Draw... cruel cruel S-E :/

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Thanks again, jRPG! I was actually holding on to those Raise Tickets just in case the other line was something important I should be watching out for. I guess I can exchange them now... Two boosted R+s as well! They've got II-level skills, though, that's not so bad.

Tigerruss

Awards
Let me help you with this :)
所持 means "in possession" and チャージマニー means "charge munny". Putting those two together we have "Charge Munny in possession". So yeah, Tigerruss was right about it having to do with credit, but the number that will be displayed there is actually the amount of Charge Munny you have at the moment.
As for the lower line - it does mean "Raise Tickets in possession", which you have 5 *drools* I've already used mine, got 2 boosted R+ from 7 tickets =__= Still better than what most people got from them Raise Draw... cruel cruel S-E :/
Thanks for the clarification. So, I doubt you would be happy to hear I got a boosted SR (a KH II cloud) from some of my tickets. D: Sadly I don't have enough SR yen sids to fully upgrade that card...

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Was there a statement why the Hercules and Final Fantasy character cards are still boosted?

KentoXBlade

Awards
Was there a statement why the Hercules and Final Fantasy character cards are still boosted?

So you want to humiliate top players who use all high purity boosted in their deck. And make them pay again for new set of Sora,Donald,Goofy boosted?

Tigerruss

Awards

<新規アタックカードの追加>
12/12(木)~12/26(木)メンテナンス開始までの期間中
新規アタックカードがレイズドローで入手できるようになります。
また、新規アタックカードには、攻撃力にブースト効果が付きます。
(ブースト効果有効期間:12/12(木)~12/26(木)メンテナンス開始まで)

※なお、11/28(木)に追加になった新規アタックカードに関しても、
12/26(木)メンテナンス開始時まで、攻撃力と防御力にブースト効果が付きます。

新規アタックカードの一覧は こちら
If they were added 11/28, it says some mention of them getting the new type of boosting until 12/26.

So you want to humiliate top players who use all high purity boosted in their deck. And make them pay again for new set of Sora,Donald,Goofy boosted?
It is just how it works, when new cards are added, they remain boosted for a set period of time. Usually until a new set of cards comes out. So, while it may not seem fair, it is how it always has worked.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
No, I was just curious as this never happened before.

Thanks for the clarification Tigerruss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back