• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► UPDATE: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue themes pricing error fixed, themes now free

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue themes appear to be mistakenly priced

Well, hopefully they'll fix it. My game's out for delivery right now, I prolly will avoid those themes until it IS fixed. The only theme I might buy is the World of Final Fantasy one, b/c that one's so CUUUUTTE!

But I won't pay for something that's supposed to be free.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue themes appear to be mistakenly priced

During the KH live stream yesterday, the staff said they would look into it. Don't listen to Support. They don't know shit and usually BS answers.

I remember when they told me my copy of 1.5 was not having audio glitches and to have a nice day. To this day the audio still pops in the game and no other game does.

Just saw this on Twitter, so thank God. I was hoping support was mistaken. Glad to know that person had no idea what they were talking about.

Dark Wing

Awards

seems to be fixed now (in canada at least). just downloaded the aqua theme

Pyrofire95

Now what if i bought a theme already. I know im dumb, but i thought it worth it for Aqua, even tho icons cover her eye. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back