• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Update: Secret Episode Being Played Live!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
Re: BBS FM Live Stream!

Just Terra's story right now, he stopped for the night. He still has to beat Ven and Aqua's stories and Last Episode before he can get to Secret Episode.

So he has stopped right now? No wonder the video is not moving xD
Is there a BBS FM trailer?

washi95

Has anyone gone through and checked to see if there were any extra scenes added in Terra's story? I know there was supposed to be an additional cutscene of Aqua's on Destiny Islands...
I'm pretty sure that's in Aquas story and was included in the English version.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

I'm pretty sure that's in Aquas story and was included in the English version.

I know it's in Aqua's story. But it didn't sound like anything from the English version (Vanitas attacked Aqua on Destiny Islands), so I was wondering if there was anything new in Terra's story too.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

im gonnna have to wait to see if he fnishes the game tonight so i can see the secret ending it been blocked on youtube

Ikkin

Bronze Member

Huh... so Aqua's story is up, too, and that "extra scene" after Neverland seems not to exist, unless it's part of a cutscene that started exactly the way it did in our version. I wonder what's up with that. XD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

He said he would do Secret Episode at 4pm Eastern time today.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Fighting Red-Eyes now. So far, the boss seems really strong, and looks like it has four legs.

EDIT: I managed to snap two decent pics of ol' Red-Eyes:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well THAT'S anti-climatic! It looks like Dark Thorn cross bred with the dog heartless.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
The ending cutscene was rather abrupt. We know Aqua was victorious, but it doesn't show whether or not the monster was destroyed or simply ran away... Either way that thing looked tough.

Chosenoneknuckles

So yep, that 'Red Eyes' was a pure Realm of Darkness native Heartless [awesome fight - hope they become regular enemies in KH3!], and the Realm of Darkness looked as sweet as I'd imagined it to be since the ending of KH1.

Roll on KH 3D and KH3 I say [BbS2 won't be as good as the first, and filler at best]!

Theart

Awards
Oh btw, one guy in the Comments section mentioned that the official name for Eraqus' Keyblade roughly translates to "Master Keeper". Whether or not he was right, we'll have to wait and see. ^_^

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Oh btw, one guy in the Comments section mentioned that the official name for Eraqus' Keyblade roughly translates to "Master Keeper". Whether or not he was right, we'll have to wait and see. ^_^
Hm... odd name. I don't really see any meaning behind it. But it's neat that we finally know it. I was actually just about to ask around if someone could translate it.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Aqua said "Unversed" when she saw the monster's red eyes, so my guess is she originally thought it was an unversed XD Silly Aqua, Heartless are the main threat!

Anyways, that thing looked awesome. It didn't have much plot relevance but still the fight was very nice. Square did well with the new boss fights in BBS Final Mix. I hope this is a sign of bosses to come in the series.

Theart

Awards
Hm... odd name. I don't really see any meaning behind it. But it's neat that we finally know it. I was actually just about to ask around if someone could translate it.

It had pretty impressive stats too; Strength 7/Magic 7. ^_^

Aqua said "Unversed" when she saw the monster's red eyes, so my guess is she originally thought it was an unversed XD Silly Aqua, Heartless are the main threat!

Anyways, that thing looked awesome. It didn't have much plot relevance but still the fight was very nice. Square did well with the new boss fights in BBS Final Mix. I hope this is a sign of bosses to come in the series.

Actually, the rough translation of what she said, according to one of the folks at the Comment Bar was "That's not an Unversed..." xD I think this is the point where she realizes she's not dealing with Unversed and something else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back