• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

UPDATED w/Scan: 358/2 Days - May Release for Japan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: 358/2 Days - May Release for Japan

Um..It was a Untrue Rumor. August 31st isnt the release date for the NA. Square Said this

"We don't have a launch date for [Kingdom Hearts] yet... hopefully that will come in the next couple of months."

So. Yeah

Yeah i think we all know that isnt the official date, its just a rough quesstimation

A

Audo

Re: 358/2 Days - May Release for Japan

But i've never seen a DS game take over 2 years to make. I was expecting this game last year not august 2009. That was my prediction for BBS but never for Days.
Yeah and Days has only been announced for little over a year.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Update! We now have a scan of the V Jump article listing May as the release date. The scan also features missions with Luxord in Wonderland dealing with the Queen of Hearts.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
WOW. So, Luxord deals with the Queen of Hearts? INTERESTING. ( I see a wonderland themed deck in his future)

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Card Soldiers, Luxord, makes sense.

I wonder if Roxas will have a world with every org. member, or just the ones in KH2. If it's only KH2, he'll probably be teaming up with Saïx in Agrabah.

A

Audo

Card Soldiers, Luxord, makes sense.

I wonder if Roxas will have a world with every org. member, or just the ones in KH2. If it's only KH2, he'll probably be teaming up with Saïx in Agrabah.
Well, he's been seen in Agrabah with Xion and Xigbar.

I thought they have been working on it since early 2007?
As I said, it was announced TGS 07. So, it's only been a year and a half or so since it was announced.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well, he's been seen in Agrabah with Xion and Xigbar.

And Axel from that Pete thing

Well, thats pretty cool I guess. Would have liked it to have been April or something, but if its May, August seems good for NA. I just wish the scan was higher quality, cant see much =/

shinysilver

I love the fact that Luxord deals with the Queen of Hearts. I just can't see any other Organization member being there.

^^ I'm up for that tea party!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Apparently Roxas goes into the hedge maze. Never had that in the 1st game (although we should've).

Cissy

Bronze Member
Queen of Hearts. Luxord. Card Knights.

The irony burns.

Anywho, May you say? Sounds sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back