• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

UPDATED w/Scans: 358/2 Days - April V Jump Details

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Namine is talking together with Riku. Did something happen to Sora?
Sora, the hero who once rescued the worlds, is now dormant.

Namine:

Remember it,
the promise to Sora

Sora, the hero who once rescued the worlds, is now dormant.
His best friend Riku is eagerly waiting for his awakening.

Riku:
What'll happen?

Xion, the newest member of the Organization, has suddenly disappeared!?
Amidst the uneasy mood, only Roxas is Xion's ally!

Xaldin:
Pitiful.
You're saying you choose
the path of becoming a Dusk?

Xaldin isn't concerned about Xion's well being. Roxas is being impatient.

Roxas:
Shouldn't return!?

The top member Saix intends to give severe punishment to Xion.

Saix:
Orders are absolute.
To defy them means extinction.

Last edited:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
We get the explanation for Axel's Dusk quote!!!!!!

NICE. though it sounds like Xion was turned into a Dusk.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm guessing that these are suppose to be around the end of the game if Xion has disappeared. Either that, or she has run away again. But, I'm thinking it's around the focal point considering this is where Roxas starts to get seriously pissed off at the Organization, apparently [that no one cares if one dies or so, and that you will be killed if gone awry].

Ikkin

Bronze Member
wow, saix wants xion dead?

Saix seems to like the idea of killing people in general. Well, Sora, at least. And he seemed pretty pleased with the idea of giving Axel the "maximum punishment" for leaving. It's just in character for him to want to kill anyone who he thinks of as a traitor.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Saix seems to like the idea of killing people in general. Well, Sora, at least. And he seemed pretty pleased with the idea of giving Axel the "maximum punishment" for leaving. It's just in character for him to want to kill anyone who he thinks of as a traitor.

yeah, i was kinda stating the obvious hehe.

Trimms

If this takes place during the one year Sora is in the pod, wouldn't it contradict the storyline to have CoM members in this game, since they have already been defeated?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
If this takes place during the one year Sora is in the pod, wouldn't it contradict the storyline to have CoM members in this game, since they have already been defeated?

It starts off right when Roxas is inducted into the Organization, which does happen before CoM.

Swxpert

It starts off right when Roxas is inducted into the Organization, which does happen before CoM.

which means that Zexion,Larxene,Marluxia,Lexaeus, and Vexen will be around for a few of the "Days"
however pretty soon they and axel as well will be absent from the game for some time (same with riku and the king) what I want to know is Does Xion get inducted before this or after? if before i can can't understand why they would add Roxas but not her to the "XIII" name? if the answer was after then I can understand that she is just a replacement to one of the "Absent" members but then why doesn't she get to use one of the Thrones?

this is all my ponderings.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
BBS is going to have high expectations , given all the new features Days is bringing... heh heh we get to hold our keyblades backwards , right ven?, heh heh

C

cun10294

Do anyone can stranlate this for me, too?
kh10.jpg

kh10.jpg picture by cun10294 - Photobucket

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
It's just a prediction, not an official release date. If the Japanese don't have a set date, don't expect the NA release to be set in stone.
I just have one question is this unconfirmed or is it a real release date for America? I found it last night and was just wondering.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
On top of that it has unofficial box art, so you know that's only a temporary placement :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back