• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ur opinion should Roxas and Namine return?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should they return

• totally they rocked

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Nah thier story is pretty much over

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • just roxas cuz it's awsome fighting as him

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • just namine cuz she cool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
yea. id like to see how they come back

imtherealnamine

yeah cause i think they played a important role on kh2 cause it showed what heppend to them and sora may remember more about the organization even though they are finished and sora may remember more about xemnas or xanort whichever you want to call him

brainy_pigeon

Haywire said:
in a way i want them to return but it would be hard as their part of the story is basicaly over

Same here. I want them to return, but there might not be a need for them to return, as their stories have pretty much been concluded.

It would be nice if they were mentioned though.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
they will return in the next game but no one is sure if u get to play roxas again or not

D

Deleted member 5341

That'd be nice ^_^
I liked them, and their voiceovers too...

Masamune

Big Boss
Haywire said:
in a way i want them to return but it would be hard as their part of the story is basicaly over

yeah there story is over so whats the use of them coming again??????????????

Riku_123

That's be cool if they came,just to see Namine get kid napped again and see Roxas get pissed and use the wrong side of the keyblade >.>

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Roxas and Namine are amazing chars so i would love them to return, but the fact is their part in the storyline is pretty much over.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You guys are gonna make me cry. I miss my shmexy.
[Drops to knees] LARXENE! [Like stella]

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
soraisriku said:
Aseam(heartless): In CoM, I will return!

He did return. Riku turned into him and got stuck in that form. Ansem [Xehanort] was the darkness in him. That darkness is gone now. It's been gone around the time Ansem the Wise [DiZ] died. Really and truly all traces of Xehanort, except a memory of him, is gone. Roxas and Namine shouldn't return. If they do, they should replace Jiminy.

And if you complain about spoilers, then get out of the spoiler forum

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Haywire said:

I agree. Well I REALLY want them to return but I just don't know how it would work. UNLESS Nomura writes a script where it would be easy for them to get into the storyline. Come on Nomura! YOU CAN DO IT!

Plus. I like Roxas and Naminé better than Sora and Kairi anyways. There characters are better developed than the 2 fu*king main characters. That's just sad. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back