• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

UrGeNt?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unumus

Awards
if Jesse McCartney and other people (not sure about other people) started recording for Birth By Sleep, does this mean that maybe for this one time, our release date (our=US) will be at least one month apart from Japan's release date? i remember someone say that translations started 3-4 months after the japanese release. Discuss but please dont flame.

Monochromatic

I believe that it will most likely be longer than a month, but it is possible that it will be out sooner than previous games.

Radon

mofo
I'm thinking we will have a four month wait, not one. Hell it might even be longer if they're only recording now.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
The game will most likely be released 3-4 months after the game comes out for Japan. I don't see it coming out in just one month; it is just too soon. BBS will hopefully come out sooner than previous Kingdom Hearts games have.

Lady-Lee

Awards
Its still probably going to be a three to four month wait. Remember what happened with Days, early summer Japanese release, end of SEPTEMBER NA release.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I don't think so. They will probably have the Voices recorded all the way for the NA release but thay have to do more than that. They have to take all the Text and change that, and KH has a lot of Text in the game usually and that means rewriting a lot of code to, then they have to erase all the Jap. Audio and Dub it. It's a lot of work.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
please let it be 5 ><
i still dont have the money for a psp so i need some time

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
How many months ago was it that they were recording the voices for the Japanese versions of BbS? Wasn't it about two months ago? Anyway, they not only have to record voices for the English version, but they also have to translate all the text and re-synch all of the characters lips in cutscenes. I wouldn't expect an English version until next spring or summer.

Jumpcolour

How many months ago was it that they were recording the voices for the Japanese versions of BbS? Wasn't it about two months ago? Anyway, they not only have to record voices for the English version, but they also have to translate all the text and re-synch all of the characters lips in cutscenes. I wouldn't expect an English version until next spring or summer.

Well...Thats true...:dizzy:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i just hope they dont mistranslate stuff like they did in KH2 ><

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It took KH2 4 months to be released in NA after it's JP release, same with Days.

So I'm guessing 4-9 months until we get it, since Dissidia took about 9 months to get localized, and BBS has as much as, if not more content than DFF.

Xelnyn

Website
rabidfangirlofdoom.deviantart.com
I'm going by this logic: Final Fantasy XIII is coming out this month in Japan, right? It's officially coming out in NA next March.
So by that information, I'm just going to assume that, BBS, coming out in January for its Japanese release, will be in NA by April or May. :D (Please be April please oh please oh pleasseeee)

Suzuku

Square Enix said recently that would start closing the gap between Japanese and NA/EU release dates, and demonstrated their contentment to this by announcing that the NA/EU versions of FFXIII would only be 3 months behind the Japanese release (smallest gap between release dates in FF history). Considering KH already has a track record for small intervals, I'd say we'd get BbS over here around March.

αsiя

space coke
Square Enix said recently that would start closing the gap between Japanese and NA/EU release dates, and demonstrated their contentment to this by announcing that the NA/EU versions of FFXIII would only be 3 months behind the Japanese release (smallest gap between release dates in FF history). Considering KH already has a track record for small intervals, I'd say we'd get BbS over here around March.

I hope so because I'll be school around the time and I'll be able to get if quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back