• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Username Request Thread 2.0: Please read the OP!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Your absolutely right, it truly did not occur to me and I even corrected myself by saying Briag as I was writing this xD. It's been edited!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Giving the thread a cute little bump and pleading to show thechaserblade some love and feel free to put my post/favor/non-request in the books if you decide to approve it's use for another member.

-Dari

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Giving the thread a cute little bump and pleading to show thechaserblade some love and feel free to put my post/favor/non-request in the books if you decide to approve it's use for another member.

-Dari

Same! Also you people are just amazing so thechaserblade totally deserves it and you're sweet for doing that <3

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I would like to change my name to Norpthalomus, please. Here's my fanfic! Sorta KH3 spoilers, so I'll hide it in a spoiler tag.

Roknar ---> Norpthalomus

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Edit: It's been a few days and I haven't heard anything- will I be able to get my name changed? Thanks!

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Can you please change my name to: Face My Fears

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just a heads up, the update to the forums has broken the way we could update usernames. I just went in to update everyone's usernames but I was met with an error. Once it's working, I'll process the requests.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Current Name: Skitty Cat
Desired Name: Story Keeper

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.

The gravel was horrendously loud, echoing around Ira and the empty alleyway. His eyes darting side to side, searching for the smallest hint of danger. The heartless had started growing more restless, even if he didn't fully understand these things. Heartless? Lux? Kingdom Hearts? Why didn't the Master just take care of it? Why did he have to lead his fellow apprentices? Why couldn't Aced take the lead? Why-?

"Ira!"

The bellowed call made Ira jump, his keyblade slicing the air to his right. He heard the oath that escaped the perpetrator, his heart racing in his chest as he tossed a look in their direction. It was Gula, the shorter man was pressed against the crates. He could see that the younger one was irritated, clearly not enjoying the fact he nearly had his head taken off. "Sorry Gula," Ira said sheepishly. Gula sent him an irritated look only to dismiss it when he repeated, "Invi says she can't find the master."

Ira's heart dropped, his head started to pound in answer. What did he do? How could he lead them?

"--? IRA!" Gula shouted.

Ira refocused on the task at hand, blinking he stared at Gula again who snapped, "Five minutes, get to the tower." Without another word, Gula ran off. Ira was abandoned as fast as he had company, the alleyway was once again empty. Taking a deep breath, he started toward the tower location, and towards his first meeting as the Foretellers leader.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Just a heads up, the update to the forums has broken the way we could update usernames. I just went in to update everyone's usernames but I was met with an error. Once it's working, I'll process the requests.
Thank you for clarifying! I thought my story was trash and rejected by the staff, so I wouldn't get a name change.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Goodness. Okay. Reviewing these now that we have a new forum and I think I can change your user names...

UPDATE: Anybody else want a change? Dari?

Please point out if I missed somebody!

(Also all of these fics are wonderful ;A; so much talent)

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Goodness. Okay. Reviewing these now that we have a new forum and I think I can change your user names...

UPDATE: Anybody else want a change? Dari?

Please point out if I missed somebody!

(Also all of these fics are wonderful ;A; so much talent)
I want you to change Chaser's username to Spock Fanboy

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
You need to write a story just to get your username changed?

I checked the OP on the first page but the topics are dated back in 2017.
The topics have been updated.

But yes, as a Bronze, Silver, or Gold member, you need to write a 2-3 paragraph story or essay on one of the month's topics. That really isn't too much. It takes the staff's time to give name changes so creativity is encouraged on your part to earn it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Alright I'll give it my best shot.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

How'd I do?

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Well seeing as I've looked at the topics and it hasn't been updated, I will use the one that would be on August if it were to repeat the topics. So a Humpty Dumpty world. Also a bit of KH3 spoilers if anyone cares. Also I have bad punctuation so don't be upset please. Also I had a ton of fun writing this, please read the entire thing.

I want my name to be changed to Akira.

The Forgotten World by Akira (if this story works)

Sora, Donald and Goofy make there way to the next world ahead in the hopes of Sora finally uncovering the Power of Waking. The Gummi Ship soars towards the world, soon landing on what appears to be a forest glowing in daylight. Stepping out of the ship, Sora is instantly warmed by the sun's rays. Donald, following behind Sora, trips on his way out whilst Goofy maneuvers around him. Sora inhales deeply.

"Man, after being in a world full of snow and ice, I'm glad we're finally somewhere warm again!" Sora exhales in relief.

Donald picks himself up, grumbling while trying to forget he just face-planted on the ground. Goofy walks ahead of Sora, scanning the area.

"Hellooo? Is there anyone here?" Goofy yells while cupping his hands around his mouth.

Suddenly the trio hear something running through the trees and bushes, scaring the birds and squirrels out of them. The trio bring out their weapons.

"A Heartless?" Donald asks.

"A Nobody?" Goofy asks.

Suddenly, a big white ball sprints through the bushes and past the readied heroes.

"SOMEONE HEEEEEEELP!" the white ball shrieks.

The trio share instant confusion, soon realizing that who they saw running past them is not a foe. Turning back, they see a group of Heartless running towards them. The three readied themselves again and struck the foes till not one would appear. They breathe heavily in exhaustion.

"Hey, where did that white ball go?" Sora gasped while whipping the sweat off his forehead.

Donald then scans the way where the ball ran.

"Over there!" Donald answers, pointing to what appears to be a town in the distance.

The trio then navigate towards the town, seeing what appears to be a castle in the far end of it. Making to what appears to be the entrance, they are confronted with a wall in front of them that blocks their entry.

"Where did he go?" Goofy asks, looking around him in hopes of seeing that white ball. Sora ponders on it, looking to the sky in hopes for an answer. Then he sees what looks like that white ball! Sitting on top of the wall!

"Found him!" Sora exclaims excitedly, pointing upward and giving away the white ball's location. The white ball shakes in fear.

"Hey, are you alright? We cleared those bad fellas over there for you. It's alright to come down now. A-hyuck." Goofy assures the ball.

"Really?" the white ball speaks with joy "alright, could one of you catch me when I come down?"

Sora nods and holds out his hands.

"Ready? 1. 2. 3!" Sora counts.

The ball then jumps down. He screams bloody murder as he plummets. Landing in Sora's arms, the ball shatters in several pieces. Yellow goop spews out of the shell, covering Sora's clothing. Sora holds the gooey shell, frozen in place. Sora proceeds to scream, dropping the corpse.

"GUYS, LET'S GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" Sora screams in a panicked frenzy.

All three run towards the Gummi Ship that awaited them in the forest. They then zoomed their way out of the world, Sora sits in his seat shakily while trying to relax. He then gets a call on the Gummi phone. It's Ienzo.

"So I've just found out that- .....What is that all over you?" Ienzo questions while seeing Sora covered in yellow goop.

"You don't want to know..." Sora answered.

Last edited:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Well I'm very afraid of upsetting people and such like our staff, but I just want to know if mine was approved. That would be awesomesauce. Not rushing, not complaining, just wondering why it's not changed. 🤷‍♀️

Back