• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Username Request Thread 2.0: Please read the OP!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
This is what my phone shows, I'm not sure I'm able to do it. Did the site mess it up when you put in the request?
Screenshot_2021-07-01-18-55-48.png

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Is that Android? Maybe it doesn't have the trans flag in its emoji wheelhouse and someone on iOS has to make the change?

Willow A113

Awards
Is that Android? Maybe it doesn't have the trans flag in its emoji wheelhouse and someone on iOS has to make the change?
Maybe. It’s a weird emoji. On some sites or devices, it splits into two emojis or becomes invisible. If a mod with iOS could help put it in my username, that would be appreciated.
Sorry if I’m being annoying or needy.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I'm on android, so it could be something funky like that. Are you able to put in another username change request? I'm not sure if I can change usernames without it first being requested, I tried fiddling with it but if it's there I can't find it.

Max

Staff member
Awards
No, I cannot send a request.
Okay, let me look around some more and see if I can do something.

Edit: I can't find the tool to manually change the name, but I reached out to the other mods so hopefully someone can help out with this soon.

Last edited:
Back